31

Ally

Finishing up an email to my boss I send it before looking at the time. I worked way past when Daniel said, but I can still hear him talking in his office. Closing my laptop, I grab my bowl and walk into the kitchen. May cleaning up still from lunch, I walk around her to wash my dish before she shoo's me away. I don't want to seem ungrateful or rude.

"I can wash it, it's fine. Thanks for lunch May." I smile.

"It was my pleasure, Luna." She smiles sweetly back. Her eyes wrinkling at the corners from her uplifted cheeks.

"It was delicious." I comment, turning on the water and grabbing the sponge from beside the sink.

"Please Luna, let me. Go take care of our Alpha." May says, grabbing the bowl and sponge from my hands.

Nodding, I step around her. Lightly rubbing her shoulder. "Thank you."

Walking towards Daniel's office door. I reach for the knob but it's pulled out of my hand as Cody opens the door.

"Luna." His eyes immediately downcast and I roll my eyes.

"It's Ally, I've asked you many times to stop calling me that." I groan.

"Sorry Lun... Ally." Cody coughs and I hold in a giggle.

"Beta, you have things to do. Leave." Daniel hollers from inside.

"Someone's pissed." I whisper, nudging Cody.

"Have fun." Cody whispers, pulling the door open wide.

I step inside, moving out of the way so Cody can exit, closing the door behind him. Staring over at Daniel, I watch as he stands and crosses his arms over his chest. Stepping back against the door, I turn the lock.

"Where's Xale?" I ask.

"He left at one. The same time you were supposed to be in here." He answers gruffly, his jaw clenching.

"Where?" I lift a brow, awaiting an answer. I'd seen him leave with Gregg but I'd thought they went to train. He should have been back by now if he was training though.

"Some pack kids parents linked me. They wanted to hangout. I told him it was ok. Gregg's got a guy watching them." His arms bulge as he shifts and I have to mentally kick myself to look back up into his eyes.

Clearing my throat, I lift the bottom of Daniel's shirt, to grab onto the waist band of his sweats. Pushing them down, I step out of them. "So was I supposed to walk in when Gregg was here and bend over or when Cody was? You seem too busy for me today, Daniel." I tease.

"You, Ally, didn't listen."

Walking slowly towards his desk, I move around it. Pushing myself between him and the desk, I lift myself up onto it. His eyes never leave mine, as I push files off the edge of his desk. Dropping everything to the floor, everything scattering around. "And what are you going to do about it?" I smirk.

Using my new found confidence I stare back into his eyes. Watching as his wolf pushes forward, gold rimming his eyes. Closing his eyes he takes a breath before opening them back up. Obviously fighting for control over his wolf. He backs up, sitting down in his chair. He leans back, running his hands through his hair. Giving it a messy look I love on him.

"Touch yourself." He orders, and I feel my confidence plummet.

Shifting, I look away. Then hear his chair scrap against the floor as he pulls himself closer.

"Look at me, Love." He growls.

My eyes slowly meeting his I watch as his hands grasp my calves. Lifting my legs, placing my feet on the arms of his chair. "I want to watch you make yourself cum." His voice commanding.