38

Ally

"Walk slower, I've got little legs." I whine, pushing out my bottom lip, trying my best sad face. "I'm tired, it's your fault."

"No it's yours, for sneaking out of our bed, and walking all over. I'm going to have to teach you a lesson. You aren't allowed to leave it till I tell you." Daniel growls, pulling me in his arms.

Feeling a shiver run up my spine at his words, I smile. Wrapping my arms around his torso, propping my chin of his chest. "Thanks for walking all the boys home with me." I thank him.

"You wouldn't of known where to go." He pokes my side, then rests his hands on my hips.

"Well Gregg's meeting us in like thirty minutes, we should hurry back." Changing the subject, I go to pull away from his arms but he doesn't let me. Holding me close.

"Kelly has Xale already."

"And?" I raise a brow.

"And I think if you can keep up, we can steal twenty minutes. Have time to shower before Gregg shows." He bends down, whispering into my ear. Kissing my neck.

"Sucks I have such small legs then." I tease.

A squeal passes my lips before I can compose myself, daniel throwing me over his shoulder. "I was joking." I slap his butt.

"I'm not taking any chances." His palm smacks mine in return, the pain turning into pleasure shooting into my core.

"Cave man." Rubbing my thighs together, I put my hands on his back and push myself up. Looking around as women and young girls watch as Daniel carries me home. Home. Wow. I can't believe I just thought that. Home. Pushing the thought aside I hear girls giggle together about wanting a mate like Daniel and smile. Feeling his hands rub soothing circles on the backs of my thighs. I start to feel myself grow wet and groan out loud, slapping his butt again. "Put me down."

"So where should I take you, the kitchen? Dinning room table? Right against the front door?" He links me.

My eyes widen and I fight harder in his grip. "If you try anywhere but the bedroom I'll cut you off, pal."

"We'll see. I don't think you will." I can hear the challenge in his voice. Jokes on him, I have the incentive of not being able to once I start taking the wolfsbane again.

"Try me."

I feel Daniel go up the front steps before I realize we are back already.

"Nobody in for the next thirty minutes." Daniel orders the guards.

Slamming the door behind us. Walking over to the dinning room table, he throws me on top of it. His hands quickly pealing his own shirt off before grabbing at my own, pulling it over my head. Reaching behind me I unclasp my bra and pull it off. His mouth descending on my own, dominating me. I work on the button and zipper of his shorts. Slipping my hand into his boxers, circling my hand around his girthy length. Daniel's hands tearing at my shorts, I lift myself up, letting him pull them down. He pulls back from our kiss, both of us panting, and I watch as he moves to the head of the table, sitting down in his chair.

"Come to me." He orders.

Going to get off the table he stops me. "Crawl to me. On the table."

Slowly bringing my knees up on the table, I crawl towards him. For a moment I feel embarrassed, but the look in his eyes keeps me going. Pushing his shorts to the floor, his eyes wander over my body. Worried I look like a fool pushed to the back of my head as I see the gold rim his eyes so perfectly. His wolf growing with lust, fighting for control just like mine. My knees hitting the edge of the table, I put my hands on the back of his chair, and kiss his lips softly. Pulling back his breath fans my face. "Fuck me." I whisper.