76

Daniel

"Let me in!" Xale demands loudly through our link waking me.

Slowly opening my eyes I look down at Ally sleeping in my arms. Naked, hair tousled, beautiful. I slide out from under her and pull the blanket up over her.

"Let me iiiinnnnnn!" Xale links again.

"One second, buddy. I'm coming." I link back. Quickly grabbing some shorts and putting them on while walking to the door. Unlocking the door he pushes it open not waiting for me to do it.

"Hey, what's going on? You okay?" I ask.

Xale pushing passed me, he runs over to the bed. Hopping up and jumping all around Ally. "Momma! Momma! You gotta get up! Dad's training us. Get up!" He cheers.

Ally waking up with a groan she pulls a pillow over her head. Smiling I watch Xale grab another and throw it at her. "Momma! Dad said to wake you up! Get ready. Let's go!" He demands.

Ally sighing loud. Taking the pillow off her head and smacking him with it. "I told you I'd meet you there."

Xale just laughs and continues jumping on the bed. "But dad said to make sure you were REALLY awake."

"Well as you can see I am, you bugger." Ally jokes, pulling Xale down and tickling his side. "Now go tell him I'll meet you guys there soon." A sleepy smile on her face.

"Okay. Bye Daniel!" Xale hollers running out of the room, passing me.

Closing the door behind him, I turn the lock again. "I thought you decided to train with Gregg." I smirk, we probably should have told Gregg and Trevor about the shift in plans.

Sitting up straight, she shoots daggers at me with her eyes. "That was after you and Trevor decided what I'd do. He doesn't know I made a choice for myself. I mean you both decided you could plan out everything for me and my son without me even there."

"That's not how it went. We just talked about us. Him and I and how we were going to make it work for you and Xale." I explain.

"And what did you guys decide?" Ally raises a brow. Standing up and walking around the bed, her hips swaying as she walks towards me causing me to lose track of my train of thought until she stops infront of me and crosses her arms expectantly.

"Oh, uhmm, Trevor's going to stay in the cabin, obviously. Breakfasts, dinners, anything, Trevor's coming here. Him and I aren't going to make it public we are brothers. We think it's best not to bring it into the equation anyway. We are blood but not really brothers. I'll complete my shift alone. No pack watching. It doesn't change anything for me. Trevor and I will be friendly. The only decisions we made about you were common sense. Trevor's going to watch his hands and mouth with you. I'm not going to fuck you on a table in front of him."

"Okay...I can get on board with most of that. I still should of been there though." Ally shrugs, shaking her head. The slight gold flecks in her eyes show me Amaris is apart of the less confrontational mood on the subject.

"I think you would of been more of a distraction." I smirk closing the space between us, taking her into my arms.

"So no table sex at all or?" Ally asks, her voice muffled in my chest.

Pushing her back by her shoulders, I look down at her, eying her suspiciously.

Rolling her eyes she smiles. "Glad Trevor backed me up on the table sex. You weren't going to get it again anyways. I have to get ready though. Want to come? Watch? Make sure Trevor holds up his end?" She teases.