26

Ally

I'm woken by the smell of Daniel near. The feeling of sparks on my cheek then shoulder. Amaris purring inside of me, having missed his touch. I can't help but moan at the feeling aswell.

"Ally, Kelly is coming in a half hour to help you get ready. Please get up. She's been linking me all morning." Daniel whispers.

Groaning, I go to turn and cuddle Xale and feel the sheets beside me cold. Jumping up, I look around the room. Taking a deep breath in I can tell he is still near though.

"He's with Gregg eating breakfast." Daniel voices and I calm.

Offering him a small smile, I nod. "Thanks, I guess I should get ready. See you later." Crossing my arms over my chest trying to cover up, feeling exposed under his eyes.

"Ally, I meant what I said. I was busy."

"Yeah, I heard you I'm not deaf. Now I'm busy, though." Sliding off the bed, I walk over to the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

Turning on the shower I brush my teeth while I wait for it to heat up. Staring into the mirror I see the door slowly open. Daniel starring back at me as he enters. Closing the door behind him. "I'll apologize if it makes you feel better."

Rolling my eyes, I turn off the sink, placing my tooth brush down before turning to him. "I want a real one, not one because you think you have to."

Smirking at me, Daniel stalks closer. "Can I apologize like the last time? It will be very very sincere."

Scoffing, I cross my arms. "I need to shower. Leave."

Placing his hands on either side of me resting on the counter, he leans into me. My head tilting back to look into his eyes. His height towering over mine. "Kiss me." He smirks down at me.

"Are you serious? Leave, Daniel!" I hiss.

"One kiss, you push away after and I'll leave. You don't and I'm going to say sorry the way I want to, and believe me I want to apologize." He whispers. His eyes flicker to my lips and I watch as he drags his teeth over his bottom lip.

"One kiss." I huff.

Pushing my hair behind my shoulder, Daniel grasps the side on my neck. "One kiss."

Swallowing, I nod. Ignoring the sparks shooting down to my sensitive area. Reaching up slowly, I grab the neck of his t-shirt. Pulling him down towards me, I raise myself on my tip toes. His minty breath fanning across my face, I suck in a breath and close my eyes.

Before I can let out my breath his lips are on mine, and it's like a hundred butterflies took flight in my stomach. Like the floor vanished from under me and my knees buckle. Catching me, Daniel picks me up and places me on the counter ledge. Pushing himself between my thighs. His hands move to my hair, raking themselves through. As his tongue enters my mouth, slowly stroking mine at first. A low moan escapes me and I feel his hands pull tighter at my hair, and he picks up pace with his tongue. I feel myself grow wet and squeeze my legs around Daniel's. A growl rumbles through his chest bringing me back to reality and I unravel my hand from his t-shirt. Laying my palm flat against his chest I push lightly, breaking the kiss.

"One kiss." I murmur.

"One more." He whispers, taking his hands from my hair he grasps my behind. Pushing my core into his hard member, I gasp.

"You said you'd leave." I remind him, trying to remain strong while Amaris purrs with joy in my head.

"I lied." His mouth moves to my neck, sucking and kissing down and across my shoulder. His teeth biting down gently, shocking me.