33

Ally

Pulling into my driveway I unbuckle my seat belt, ready to jump out as soon as possible. I need to pee so bad, and before Gregg can even put the car in park I'm leaping out and rushing to the front door. Turning the knob I realize I forgot my keys and lift the welcome mat, picking up my spare key, I open the door. Throwing the key on the hutch, I leave the front door open and run to the bathroom, turning on the sink so they don't hear as I release my full bladder.

Wiping my hands on a towel hanging by the sink, I look at my reflection in the mirror. My hand coming to Daniel's mark on my neck. It's faded, a lovely light purple red and white colour now. Tingles erupt going down my neck and shoulder.

"Can you hear me from here." I link Daniel, curious.

"Anywhere at any time, from now until forever, I'll hear you." He links back after a moment.

Walking out of the bathroom, the guys step through my front door with stacks of empty totes. "What are all those for?" I ask Dylan as he sets down what looks like twenty totes.

"Alpha said to pack up everything you want. Do you want us to pack up your kitchen while you do your bedroom? He said you didn't want us near your personal belongings." Dylan explains.

"Hold that thought." I hold a finger out to him.

"I said I needed a few things, not everything Daniel. I told you I'd think about it, not pack up my whole house." Letting my anger radiate through our bond.

"Pack your stuff, little mate. Hurry up, it shouldn't take too long. You can buy anything you want or need. Just grab what's important." Daniel answers sounding calm.

Rolling my eyes, I cut our link and turn to the men in front of me. "Grab all photo albums, pictures on the walls, stuff like that. I have a hutch filled with old blankets grab those too." I say to Steven, pointing to the livingroom.

"You can pack up my grandma's China in the kitchen. While your at it empty my fridge, bag up the food and put it at the curb." I say to the man beside him, feeling bad I still haven't gotten his name.

"Dylan can you pack Xale's toys and all his clothes? Gregg, you can come with me." I nod up the stairs.

Everyone grabs a couple totes and wanders off without question. Making my way upstairs, I open Xale's door and take a deep breath. "Here. If the guys down stairs are done before you are just get their help. He's got a lot of crap." I smile.

"Yes, Luna." Dylan says, walking into the room.

Opening my bedroom door it smells off, but I shrug and walk to my closet, being gone so long does that sometimes. Throwing stacks of clothes onto my bed. "You could have told me he planned to have you guys fully move me out of my house." I groan at Gregg.

Not hearing a response, I look up to see him sniffing around. "What are you doing?" I chuckle.

"Smells weird in here." He mumbles.

Laughing, I get back to taking my clothes off hangers. "Thanks."

"What do you want me to do?" Gregg asks, hands in his pockets.

Pointing to Trevor's old dresser. "Pack all Trevor's clothes, Xale might want them one day. I planned to make him a quilt or something but haven't gotten to it yet."

"I don't know if Daniel will like you having all his stuff, it's your call though." He grunts.

"Well it should of been my call to pack up my whole house to begin with. If he gets mad over a couple totes he can take it up with me." I sigh. Amaris was ecstatic, I've never felt her so happy. She's over the moon about packing up my shit. I'm not. I don't know what I am. I should be happy too. I am happy, at least a little, but I'm also panicking. I'm confused and I feel stupid and weak and like I fucked up. I should have waited longer, I should have made him wait longer before letting him mark me. What have I done? Is this really what's best for Xale? God, I hope so.