58

Trevor

Gregg and Kelly try and hold me down. My wolf and I fighting to go back to her. I felt it, a sharp intense pain, then nothing. It all felt so similar, almost exactly like Lilith. Pushing hands off of me other hands replace them. My wolf growls out to go to Ally, make sure she's okay. I don't think I'll survive if she isn't. What ever I feel towards Ally is different. Even if she is mated to that other wolf mine doesn't want to let her go. We want her for ourselves, and we can't have her if she is dead.

My back against the bed I kick Gregg away and go to rip Kelly's hands off me. Before I can though she pulls back, her eyes glazing over. Ally, someone must be linking her about Ally. Sitting up in the bed I swing my feet over the side, and her eyes meet mine before going to Gregg. "Go watch Xale!" Kelly screams, bolting out of the room.

Running after her I grab her arm and pull her back. "What's happened to Ally?" I yell.

"Vickey." She breaths out.

Forcing her eyes away from mine she pushes off my hand. Running again towards the field we held the challenge, I run past her, faster then she is I see Marcus and Cody holding back Daniel. A group surrounding someone, screams heard in the cluster of wolves. Scanning the people I try and find Ally. Alpha Robert's body bloodied and ripped apart lays in the grass. A past memory, nobody seems to care about.

Pushing past the people I see a blonde girl being clawed at by different pack members. Looking around I can't find Ally. Making my way through them to try and find her. Pushing and pulling people out of my way. My wolf won't last without her. I'm not even sure we are what I think we are, but I do know I love her. Whether that's because my human side does and I don't have a mate anymore or because I have a second chance at something I'm not sure. I'm not going to let it slip through my fingers though.

In the corner of my eye I see a small crowd kneeling around a body. Pale legs catch my attention and it feels like my heart's dropped into my stomach. My feet slowly carrying me towards them, my fingers cross at my side it isn't her. The wind blowing towards me gives me the answer I feared. Pushing people away from her, I drop to my knees. My eyes scanning over her body. My wolf lets out a little purr at the sight of her naked and I scowl. Growling at the people around me I start to shift. Laying my body on top of her. Hoping the pressure of my weight can stop the bleeding. Knowing no one else can see her naked now makes my wolf relax.

"Priorities!" I seethe at my wolf.

Licking at Ally's cheek I try and wake her. Her chest barely rising with air. I howl out to the Moon Goddess for help, to save her, anything. Hands pushing at my ribs making me wince. Snapping my head towards the person I spot Kelly, a bag is dropped at her side and a little girl kneels beside Kelly.

"Let me at the wound. I need to stop the bleeding. Penelope has smaller hands. She needs to get the bullet out if it isn't already." Kelly stares into my eyes.

Digesting her words my head bobs. Sliding back, I lift my head and blood starts to pour from the hole. Kelly and Penelope feeling around Ally's chest. Kelly hissing when her finger enters the bullet hole.

"Silver." She groans. "I can't get it. Penelope can you? We don't have time."

Penelope's hands push Kelly's away and she feels around for the wound. Slowly entering two fingers I see her wince and bite down on her bottom lip. Removing her fingers I see the bullet in between them. Ally's blood dripping from the silver.

"It's wolfsbane. Not silver." Penelope cries out. Throwing the bullet to the side and shaking out her hand.

"Pass me that bottle. I need to clean this out before I can cover it." Kelly orders.