63

Ally

All eyes turn to Daniel and I, except Xale who remains eatting still oblivious. His back to us, I'm thankful he hasn't noticed our arrival yet. The clattering of utensils on plates halting, I suddenly feel embarrassed I've let Daniel carry me down like this. Smelling like him, wearing his clothes, held in his arms. Our earlier activities not hidden one bit. I feel my cheeks start to heat up under their gaze.

Unwrapping my arms from around Daniel's neck, I slowly lower myself from his arms. Daniel helping me stand on my feet. My legs not quite ready for the weight of me after what he's done to me. Gripping onto the back of his shirt like a life line I hold myself up as best as I can. My legs wobble though and Daniel's arms are back around me, holding me up again.

"I was about to have one of the girls bring you two up a tray." May smiles, breaking the silence.

"Sorry we are late. Ally needed to nap. I didn't want to wake her." Daniel answers before I can come up with my own excuse.

"I'm sure she did." Gregg smiles wide.

Marcus slapping him upside the back of his head, Kelly starts to laugh. Conversation picking back up.

Scowling in Gregg's direction, I step into the room, Daniel at my side in case I falter again. I refuse to let go of his shirt, balling it up in my fist. I stop behind Xale's chair, kissing the top of his head. Crouching down I wrap my hand around his ear. "Want to sleep at your dad's cabin with him tonight? Just you two. You could go fishing tomorrow or introduce him to your new friends." I whisper.

Whipping his head towards me he smiles. "Yes! Yes! Can we dad?" He turns to Trevor.

"Can we..?" He asks, confusion written on his face.

"Can I stay at your cabin with you tonight!" He squeals.

"Oh. Uhm sure." Trevor's eyes turning to me. His face turning from false happiness to emotionless.

I know that look. I trapped him. He's not happy about it, but honestly I don't care. He couldn't say no with a room full of adults. Not when Xale looked so happy about it. Not when the people surrounding him want me with Daniel, not him. He's been controlling his emotions around them. Amaris can feel it though. The jealousy and rage from when we first walked in here. He wants so badly to pull me away from Daniel but he won't, not here. Xale rushes to finish his plate, gushing about everything he wants to do. Kelly offering ideas for tomorrow too, throwing a knowing smirk my way.

His eyes follow us as we make our way around the table. His nostrils flaring as he smells me the closer I get. His jaw clenching as he holds himself back. Daniel pulls out my chair beside Trevor. Letting go of his shirt I place my hands on the table. Lowering myself into my seat as Daniel pushes it in. Daniel's warm breath fanning the side of my face. His lips graze my ear, and I clench my legs shut. He's doing this on purpose. He's trying to show I'm his, and I should stop him but I can't. I love it when he gets possessive. Well not that part specifically but what happens after. And all I can think about is after when Amaris purrs inside of me. Tingles from earlier still running through me.

"Maybe we will start with this table again." He whispers in my ear, and I have to bite down on my lips to stop myself from moaning at the memory.

A low growl sounds beside me and I see Trevor staring at my thighs. His gaze moving slowly up my body to my face. He might have a chance at being my mate but it's my decision. I woke up this morning with a clear head. Everything that I was and was not feeling, with Daniel and Trevor clear as day now. After everything he thinks he has a say? He was going to leave me. Leave Xale and I until he decided to come back and take him from me as well. He hid the truth from me. Anger grows inside of me at his behaviour. I look him straight in the eyes as I turn in my chair. My knees now touching Trevor's thigh, I reach behind me with one arm, pulling Daniel in close by the back of his neck.