Cyprus Part 1

The new morning, Y/N was sitting in her usual spot letting the girls fight over her as they nursed. They had started grabbing at each other while they nursed. So, half of Y/N’s time was breaking up little hair pullings from one girl or the other. 

“I know this is a wild request. Can you not put them on the carpet while I’m gone? I’m nervous they are going to start crawling while I am gone,” Y/N admitted.

 “I’ll try to avoid it but they are difficult to wrangle as you well know. Charlotte almost did it last night,” Severus chuckled. 

Y/N looked down at Charlotte specifically, “Listen, I’m only going to be gone a few hours. You will wait for me. You will also be good for your Papa while I’m gone,” she told them. “The best girls. Of course they will be good for me,” Severus defended them. 

A few minutes later, Lucius apparated into their living room. Y/N inhaled and exhaled as she saw him. “Your hair looks amazing,” she told him. “You copied me,” Severus huffed playfully. 

“I did not. I thought this would be easier since I plan on taking our girl on adventures this summer,” Lucius announced. 

He had cut all of his long almost white hair off until a shorter tousled version, similar to Severus’. “Come here, I want to touch it,” Y/N told him, waving him over to her chair. 

Lucius leaned down to get a quick kiss as Y/N’s hand found her way into his hair. She gave it a playful tug as she kissed him. “Fantastic, I can still pull it,” she smiled at him as he stood back up. 

“Oh good news then. I hate having my hair pulled,” Lucius teased her. “That’s what my Daddy thought as well,” she smirked at him. “She usually only does it while I eat her pussy or she is riding me. I’m sure you can get over it,” Severus teased. 

“I already took my pill this morning,” Y/N told Lucius before he could respond. Lucius looked back to Severus, “How many times did you use her this morning?” he asked cheekily.

 “Just once, she was rubbing her ass on me when we woke up this morning,” he smirked. 

“Exactly why I can’t sleep in the bed with her. I brought you a swimsuit to wear today. Cissa was with me as I needed some input. She picked the more conservative option as you are still breastfeeding and you're very full,” Lucius smirked at her as he handed the little green gift bag to her. 

“That was a nice way of saying my tits are big. Do you love them?” she cheekily asked Lucius. “Everyone loves them,” Lucius chuckled softly. “Quite eye-catching. Everyone enjoys your beauty, Princess,” Severus interjected. 

Y/N took the bathing suit out of the bag as the girls nursed. She held it up as her eyebrows shot up. “Conservative? What part of me is this supposed to cover? Thank you, Lucius. I’m nervous now,” she chuckled. “I’ll bring you the skimpy version next time, little bird,” he teased. 

“You will have to keep an eye on her, especially in that. She’s a little flirt and likes to wander off alone,” Severus teased. When the girls were done nursing, Y/N quickly changed in the living room, in front of the men. There was no longer a need for modesty between them. 

“Lucius, her entire ass is out,” Severus sighed when he realized how little the swimsuit actually covered. “Bend over, little bird. Hopefully it covers your pussy at least,” Lucius said with a great big excited smile. 

Y/N bent over in front of the men and they both audibly moaned. It was a two piece red thong bikini. It just barely covered her pussy and asshole when she bent over. The top was very revealing as well and unable to hide her always hard nipples.

“Princess, leave before I change my mind,” Severus grumbled. “Maybe you’ll come with us next time you stick in the mud,” she teased. 

“I have books and babies to attend to. I’m going to read their favorite today while you are gone,” Severus smirked at her. “The Velveteen Rabbit, Lucius. Terribly sad. I cannot bear it,” Y/N teased.

“Are you ready? Perhaps a pair of shorts over the bottoms until we get to the boat,” Lucius suggested. “I’m ready but nope. You chose this and you will deal with it now,” she chuckled. 

Severus let out a little chuckle of amusement. “Enjoy her. You will soon find out how bossy she really is,” he replied. Y/N went over to Severus giving him a kiss before she left. “I’m going to fuck you when I get back, wait for me,” she whispered to him. 

“Cannot wait,” he replied as he looked down admiring her hanging chest while she leaned in. Y/N slid her sandals on and grabbed her bag to take with her. “I’m ready, Lucius,” she announced as she stood in front of him almost naked with a small bikini on. 

Lucius was wearing a casual linen button down with a pair of black swim shorts on. It was the most casual she had ever seen the man but he looked so sexy with his new haircut. He took her hand and apparated them away to Cyprus. They landed on a long dock where boats were tied up. 

Once they were alone, Lucius leaned down immediately giving her the kiss he had been holding in. It took Y/N by surprise but she welcomed it. She quickly explored his new hair cut with her hands, kissing him passionately as she did so. Finally, she smoothed his hair back down and pulled away. “We have to stop,” she said with labored breath. 

“I’m going to fuck you on the way to the spot. The boat will have a cabin we can use,” Lucius announced cheekily as he pulled away. “Make love to me,” she whispered. “My plan exactly, little bird,” he replied. 

Lucius went to find the boat captain while Y/N followed behind. Y/N saw a little group of local children running up to them. “Be nice,” Y/N warned him. “Excuse me?” Lucius glared at her. “You’re excused,” she said in one breath and “Ya sas” in the next to the children who were walking up to them. 

Y/N stood as the children came up to her, inspecting her tattooed arms. “Lucius, I’ll stay right here. You can go find the captain,” she announced. 

“Does anyone here speak english and I’ll explain these?” Y/N asked the children curiously. A older boy spoke up that he did. He started translating the words she was saying. Lucius just stood watching for a moment. 

“Well, I was in this terrible accident. This darkness started trying to take over my body, but I fought it. Does anyone here believe me?” she asked cheekily. The kids started laughing immediately when they knew she was joking. “Stay right here, please,” Lucius smirked at her as he walked away for a moment. 

Y/N smiled at him and went back to her conversation with the local children. “I want to hear what everyone's favorite sea dwelling animal is. I will look for them when I go diving,” Y/N told the children. The older boy started translating answers that varied from, shark to sting ray. 

“Well I hope I don’t see a shark unless it’s a very small one. Sting ray, fantastic creatures. I really want to see a sea turtle. Have any of you seen them swimming?” she asked the children. All the children smiled and giggled as if it were a silly question. 

Finally, Lucius came back with a young local man to captain the boat they were taking. It was more for a small yacht than a diving boat to be honest. Afterall, Lucius did need a place to make love to her. 

When Lucius came back he made Y/N put his loose linen shirt over her swimsuit. “This is cheating. You’re supposed to pay for your decisions,” she teased as she put it on. The shirt smelled amazing just as he always did. 

“I’m having second thoughts about this swimsuit,” he teased as he watched her throw it over her suit. She left it unbuttoned on the front of purpose, wearing it like a jacket. The young unfortunately handsome captain helped Y/N down onto the boat. 

The two briefly made eyes at each other before she turned back to Lucius who was following her closely. “Can’t help yourself, can you?” he asked with a raised eyebrow. “No Daddy, I cannot,” she smirked. “Tell me what you want, little bird,” he whispered as he hovered over her, cheekily smiling down at her.