A Collector

After breakfast the next morning, Y/N was getting ready to go horseback riding. "Their swimsuits are on the bed. I thought it might be easier if they were in different colors for the swimming lessons," she told the man in the next room.

"Could you bring me the hairbrush and some elastics? I want to get their hair away from their faces," Severus asked her from the bedroom. She brought in a little pink hairbrush and a dish of elastics to hand to the man.

"I wish my Daddy would braid my hair when he gets done with his favorite girls," Y/N grinned at him as she sat on the floor. She was wearing her new riding outfit she had gotten herself. "I have three favorite girls," he smirked at her as he pulled Stevie into his lap.

"Good plan. Happy girl first," Y/N smiled at the baby. "I believe Stevie has more of your personality and Charlotte has mine I do believe," Severus remarked as he secured the baby's hair in little pony sprouts on the sides of her head.

"Short tempered. Is that what you meant?" she grinned back at him mischievously. "Particularly about the way things should be," the man teased back as he let Stevie crawl away from him.

"You're turn baby girl," Y/N told Charlotte as she started crawling away. "No, you don't Miss Snape," Severus joked as he used his wand to levitate the baby over to him.

"Ooooo stink eye. Learned it from the best didn't you baby girl," Y/N chuckled as the baby was lowered into her Papa's lap. "Could you distract her or something? She keeps moving and I cannot get her bunches to look symmetrical," Severus asked as he tried keeping the baby still.

Y/N took her wand out of her pocket, using it to make little harmless eye-catching sparks to come off the end of it.

"Miss Snape, do I have your full attention? If not, you shall be meeting me for detention after dinner," Y/N said in her best Severus voice. "I don't sound like that," the man chuckled as he finished with the baby's hair.

"You're right. You're far more intimidating than I," she grinned as she put her wand back in her pocket. Charlie crawled out of Severus' lap and over to her Mama. She was trying to steal the wand out of her pocket.

"A little thief," Y/N teased as she took her wand back out, levitating the laughing baby by her ankles into the air. "This is what happens to pickpockets," Y/N teased as she reached out tickling the baby some more.

"The last thing she needs is a wand," Severus sighed. "I think the last thing she needs is another snack," Y/N teased her as she put her back on the floor to crawl. "Are you excited about riding your own horse?" Severus grinned.

"You mean riding one alone or a surprise," she asked him suspiciously. "Riding alone, without Lucius behind you," he asked. "Indeed. I have to admit, I cannot wait until he lets me go fast. I want to go very fast," she grinned.

"I have a feeling you will be going very fast, very soon," Severus grinned at her. "Did he get me a racehorse? You know I am jockey sized," she laughed.

"I agree with you being jockey sized. However, I don't think so. Racehorses are terrible finicky creatures who can only eat special oats and are doted upon endlessly," Severus remarked.

"I'm not sure if I've ever related to a lifestyle more," Y/N chuckled. "What would the Princess like done with her hair?" Severus teased as crawled behind her with the brush and elastics. "Long Dutch braids, please," she asked over her shoulder.

"As you wish," the man replied. He used the crinus muto charm to make her hair much longer before brushing it and sectioning it. "The best Daddy," she whispered to herself as she got her hair braided.

"Will you be sneaking off with your Daddy LuLu?" Severus teased her. "Am I allowed?" she asked hopefully. "You've been a very good girl. I say yes, you are allowed," he replied. "Do I need your permission every time or does he still have unlimited access to me?" she asked softly.

"You may play with him as you wish. Just be honest about it if I ask," Severus sighed. "Do I normally lie to you?" she asked sharply, "No, you don't. I just like to remind you," he remarked blankly.

"He and I had a little conversation yesterday when I went to give him the gift," she admitted as he moved on to the other side of her hair. "Do I want to know how that went?" he chuckled.

"I just tried to explain it to him further. You know that I am not brushing him off. This is just so complicated. I tried to explain the differences between him and you. How he should not compare himself to you. He thinks it's not fair that I am shared but I expect him to only be for me. I told him to do what he wants, and I won't ask him questions," she replied.

"What if he gets a separate girlfriend?" Severus asked her curiously, "I assume she wouldn't want to share him. He would probably focus on that to be honest and not me," she replied.

"I mean, how are you going to feel?" he asked. "An unfortunate circumstance I suppose. I want Lucius to be happy. He is my friend after all. If someone else makes him happier than myself, then I suppose that's where he needs to go," she replied.

"Do you think it would be awkward between you two? Could you continue being friends?" he questioned her. "I'm sure it would be awkward at first. I would do my best not to lose his friendship," she admitted.

"In some way, I feel slightly guilty for bringing him into our bedroom. I knew better than to let you sleep with someone else. I should have known you would try to keep them," Severus teased. "I want all of the lovers, babies, friends, pets, all of it," she admitted playfully.

"A collector," he whispered as he leaned down, giving her neck little sweet kisses from behind. "When are we all going to play again?" she whispered back. "Soon, I hope. I miss seeing that look on your face when you have two men trying to shove their cocks into your Princess pussy," he teased.