Worrisome

“Good night, little bird. Come to the Manor at 11. I will have her find something for you to wear,” he replied as he pulled away.

 “11,” she replied blankly. She was a little annoyed he didn’t admit what she already knew. It was so toxic but she loved the men's jealousy, atleast to some degree. 

“Kiss,” Lucius told her as he leaned down with a little smirk. Y/N rolled her eyes but kissed him goodnight before he apparated away. 

She turned back around and Severus was standing in their bedroom door waiting for her. “11 tomorrow,” she told him as she walked cheekily back to him completely naked. “I heard,” he chuckled. Then he playfully slapped her ass as she walked into their bedroom past him. 

“I don’t know why I didn't prepare myself for that,” she giggled as she crawled into their bed under the covers. “Room for one more,” she smiled and patted the bed beside her. 

“Lucius will hate to hear that,” he replied as he crawled into bed next to her. Severus got under the blankets with her and wrapped his arms around her. “Did you have fun today? Honestly?” he asked her as he looked down into her face. 

“I had so much fun. I will never forget going diving today. Thank you for letting me go. It meant a lot,” she replied. “I’m glad to hear that. I’m doing my very best to not get jealous about him fucking you twice,” Severus admitted. 

“What does the number matter?” she asked with a confused face. “Once to get it out of your system, twice because you just enjoy fucking him,” Severus replied. 

“Of course I enjoy fucking him. I like to fuck. Whether it's you or him, I thought that was somewhat the point of this. To enjoy each other. I will never enjoy him more than you if that’s what you are worried about. I asked you to come with us today and you wouldn’t,” she replied. 

“I’m trying,” he sighed. “He will never be you. No one could ever be you. You’re my Daddy,” she smiled up at him. “You’re real cute, Princess,” he smirked before giving her a sweet kiss. Severus pulled from their kiss, squinting his eyes at her. “He made love to you, didn’t he?” he asked her with suspicion. 

Her first inclination was to say something to pacify him but she replied, “Yes, we made love.You said we could.” Severus leaned down giving her a kiss. “Thank you for being honest with me. That is all I ask for,” Severus replied.

“No one is making us do this. If you want to stop it, then stop it. If you are truly bothered, I don’t want it to affect you and I. We are married at the end of the day,” she sighed. “Are you going to fuck him tomorrow?” Severuas asked her. 

“I wasn’t planning on it to be honest. I want to go riding. Today I wanted to go diving. The point isn’t to sneak off with Lucius to fuck him. I can do that right here,” she replied casually. 

“I know you’re tired tonight as am I. Do you want Daddy to make love to you in the morning before you go?” he asked her sweetly. “Of course, Daddy,” she whispered as she nuzzled into his chest for the night. Severus turned off the lights with his wandless magic. 

“I love you, Daddy,” she whispered before falling asleep. “I love you, Princess,” he replied sleepily. 

The next morning after the two had made love again, Y/N started getting dressed. “Are you sure you don’t wish to come with us?” she asked as she threw on the summer dress that Severus had laid out for her. “I’m positive. The girls and I quite enjoyed ourselves yesterday while you were gone,” Severus replied from the kitchen.