Papa & LuLu Pt 2

“I didn’t agree to that. She just keeps saying it,” Lucius rolled his eyes. “She tried to call me Sev early on in our relationship and I shut it down,” Severus replied with a smirk. “Oh what a good girl,” Y/N told Charlotte as she started a very shaking kneed crawl. 

The three just watched as the baby went forward a couple feet, bit by bit until she got frustrated. “Aww you were doing so good,” Y/N told her as she leaned over grabbing the second baby to put in her lap. “I’m trying not to cry, that was so cute,” Y/N admitted, making a little sad face. 

“She did it before you got home but I didn’t want to ruin the moment with that information,” Severus admitted hesitantly. Y/N’s eyes shot to Severus, burning holes in him. “That’s very annoying,” she replied.

 “That’s why I waited until just now to tell you. Should we start getting ready for the club or should we just stay in this evening? I can make dinner and we can lounge around if you two are tired,” Severus replied. 

“I’m perfectly fine to stay in, but we need wine,” Lucius replied with a grin. “I’m in. I have barely seen them today,” Y/N replied as she kissed each of the girls on the head. “Will you drink with Severus and I?” Lucius asked her. “1 glass,” she said with a little grin. 

“Too bad she can’t get high. She’s a lot of fun like that,” Severus teased her. “I am always fun,” she replied confidently. “I can’t wait to see that as well,” Lucius said. 

Lucius went to shower and change before bringing the wine back from the Manor. Severus and Y/N took turns showering and watching the girls. 

When Lucius came back, Y/N was standing with wet hair in a The Smiths t-shirt and pajama shorts talking to the girls. She had put them in their highchairs and was handing out little baby biscuits for them to gnaw on. 

“How do you always look so beautiful, little bird?” he asked as she sat the wine down on the kitchen counter. “You and him need your eyes checked,” she shook her head playfully. “Will you come smell me and tell me what you think?” Y/N asked him curiously a moment later.

Lucius looked at her curiously and came over smelling her neck like instructed. “You smell amazing as always. Is there something I’m missing?” he asked curiously. 

“That is the first thing that drew Severus to me. He said I smelled so good and it was all he could think about,” she replied. 

“I agree with him. You do smell amazing. Even when we got out of the water today, you still smelled so good,” Lucius replied as he looked down studying her face. “Intoxicating, isn’t she?” Severus asked as he walked into the kitchen. 

“Indeed she is. Do you require help?” Lucius turned to ask Severus with a grin on his face. “Can I sit on the counter and be a distraction?” Y/N interjected playfully. “You may help me Lucius, you may hinder me,” he turned to Y/N with a grin. 

“As if I need permission but I am trying so hard to behave today Daddy,” she told him. Next, she playfully climbed up onto the island counter sitting on the edge. “Is this behaving?” Severus asked her blankly. 

“At least I’m not standing right behind you while you are using a knife,” she reminded him. A second later, “I wish to see you both cook dinner nude,” she told them. “Unsanitary, as is you sitting on the counter,” Severus told her. 

Lucius got a cheeky look on his face and started undressing. “Peer pressure, I like it. This will wipe a wish from each of you. Then I just have one more for Daddy #1,” she chuckled. 

Severus sighed and went to the sitting area to start undressing. He looked rather displeased at the moment as he didn’t prefer hanging about nude in general. 

“You seem eager, Lucius,” Y/N noted playfully. “I don’t mind being nude at all. I have nothing to be ashamed of, neither does Severus for that matter,” he replied. “She stares at me,” Severus grumbled as he finished undressing. 

He glared at her as he walked back to the kitchen to continue working on their dinner. “He made me stay nude for breakfast yesterday. He said if it was good enough for you Lucius, it was good enough for him,” Y/N informed him. 

“Let me go lay the girls down and then I want to see if my tan lines developed,” Y/N said as she hopped down from the counter. One at a time she took the sleeping girls up to the cribs and laid them down gently. 

She hurriedly went back down to the kitchen and started taking her pajamas off. “What do we think? I see a little,” Y/N said as she looked down at her chest.

 “Turn around,” both of the men told her. She turned around playfully, shaking her ass at them before turning back. “Good?” she teased them.

 “That was a very small bikini. You can see how close the lines are to your nipples and none of your ass was covered,” Severus remarked.

 “I know. I loved it. I want more of those Daddy Lucius. They are very eye-catching. Maybe next time I can get my pussy waxed beforehand. Extra smooth,” Y/N teased them. 

“You’ve never gotten your pussy waxed for me,” Severus huffed. “If I’m going to have two men in my showers on a regular basis, do I really want to spend half of it bent over shaving myself?” she chuckled. “She makes a lot of decent arguments,” Lucius teased. 

“Is it possible for both of us to watch you get it done?” Severus asked her curiously. “I guess I could ask the waxing spa but I’m unsure. Are you thinking it would be sexy?” Y/N asked.

“No, I think it would be quite satisfying to see you endure the uncomfortable experience,” Severus replied from the stove as he worked on dinner. “I still have a wish left for you. I sure hope you don’t end up getting waxed as well Daddy,” she teased him. 

Y/N had been staring the men down the entire time they worked together to make dinner. “There is a crazy amount of cock in my kitchen right now,” she remarked. Lucius backed up from the counter to show that he was getting hard. “I would kill for a blow job right now,” Lucius said. 

Severus looked back at Y/N, saying blankly, “Did you hear him? Go,” he told her. Y/N got crazy excited as she went over and dropped to her knees. Immediately she started blowing Luicus while she rubbed herself. “What a good girl,” Lucuis whispered to her. “She’s going to suck both of us before she eats dinner,” Severus told her.