No Way to Treat our Guest

"Are you really in love with me? How do you know?" Y/N whispered to Lucius while they were in the bathroom cleaning the cuts she had made on her hands earlier in the day.

"Why didn't you ask me this in front of your Daddy?" he asked her softly as he cleaned her hands. "Because I wanted to allow you the opportunity to pour your heart out to me without judging eyes watching us," she grinned at him.

"How did you know you loved Severus?" he asked curiously. Y/N knew it was an attempt to take the attention off of himself. "When I fell apart without him. It destroyed me," she replied.

"Would you fall apart without me, little bird?" Lucius whispered. "Into madness I would go," she replied with a grin. "Should I ever find myself without you, I shall meet you there with the utmost haste," he said with a soft smile as he looked down at her with icy blue eyes.

"Is that your heart talking or something else? I wonder," she replied suspiciously. "Dinner's ready," Severus stood in the bathroom doorway grinning at them. Y/N ignored him, and asked again, "Which is it? I do not wish to be a throw away play thing for another Malfoy," she insisted.

"As much as you believe me to be a lowlife, this is difficult for myself as well. I am not without moral complications as you are my best friend's wife. You are also a good friend to my son. I take none of this lightly. That is all without considering everyone's professional life would be in jeopardy. Especially for you and Severus," Lucius replied.

"The Ministry of Magic should keep their noses out of people's bedrooms to begin with. We're all adults here and it's not hurting anyone," Y/N huffed.

"It gives the wrong impression," Lucius offered softly. "About me, of course. A man is never condemned but always a woman," she glared at him as she hopped down in front of him to go eat dinner.

Severus stood in the doorway, blocking her from storming out. "This is no way to treat our guest," he remarked as she walked up to him.

"If you wish me to stay, I suggest you start acting like it. I came here to check on you today because I was concerned. Now you are acting like an absolute child because I won't play this game," Lucius hissed at her.

"I don't wish you to stay. Thank you for your visit today, Lucius," she held out her hand to shake in an act of defiance. The man looked as if he were ready to spit absolutely heinous words at her.

"Let's eat dinner, shall we? We still have a game to play," Severus grinned at the two before walking back to the kitchen.

"I feel as if that got out of hand rather quickly. I apologize," Y/N announced as Lucius started walking towards the door.

"I wish the only opinion of you that mattered was my own. I am just trying to be delicate with this situation until we all feel more at ease," Lucius replied. She wanted to reply with a simple I love you, but she refrained, muttering a soft "I understand."

The two said nothing else and walked to the dinner table. "Thank you for dinner, Daddy," Y/N said as she sat down in her seat with a little grin. Pansy gave the two a suspicious look as if they had been caught doing something as they sat down.

"Are you sure you will feel up to Monopoly tonight? Perhaps you should rest some more," Pansy suggested.

"You know, I am quite tired now that you mention it. Perhaps, Severus and I could just have some alone time tonight. I have been terribly stressed and I need a chance to think about everything. It's all happening too fast," she admitted. "Could we go talk for a moment, privately?" Lucius asked her softly.

"I've said what I needed to say. I appreciate you coming to check on me today," Y/N remarked as she looked down at her plate.

"Please, come here," Lucius asked with his arms out as he backed away from the table. Her eyes went to Severus to see if it was ok.

He gave her a little nod before she went over, climbing into his lap. Her head lay against his shoulder like a child that needed to be comforted.

"Are you planning on eating your dinner, little bird?" Lucius asked her as he rocked her to and fro. She leaned up so she could look over at Severus. "I'm not hungry," she remarked with little sad eyes. "Please," Severus asked with gentle eyes.

She made a grumble sound of displeasure before returning to her seat to start eating her own dinner. "I'm not trying to be this much of a problem. I just don't feel myself right now," Y/N admitted.

"We're just worried about you, Princess. It's clear something is going on with you," Severus remarked.

"You stabbed a knife into a table because you weren't getting your way," Lucius added with a concerned look on his face. "It wasn't about getting my way. It's the fact that neither of you take me seriously as an equal partner here. Try to deny it," Y/N challenged the two.

"My point exactly," Pansy muttered. "Lucius, could you assist me in laying the girls down?" Severus turned to his friend. "A chance to gossip," Y/N whispered. "Can you stop, please?" Severus glared at her as the two men got up from the table.

"I've barely seen the girls today," she frowned as the men carried the babies upstairs. Once they were alone, Y/N leaned over to Pansy, "kiss me," she grinned at her. "You're going to get both of us in trouble," Pansy teased.

"I guess you don't wish to kiss me," Y/N remarked as she went to sit on the sofa after turning the record player on. "Ask your Daddies if I can kiss you," Pansy said with a sarcastic tone. "I much prefer to do things behind their back," Y/N remarked.

"You're a very bad girl," Pansy grinned as she sat beside her friend, admiring her beauty. She leaned in to give her a soft kiss. The men came back just in time to see Y/N pulling Pansy on top of her as they kissed.

"Can you two not be trusted alone now?" Severus asked the young women as Pansy started to move on top of his wife. "I'm a very bad girl, Daddy" Y/N grinned at the men. Her friend's hands had already made their way under her shirt while she also sucked on Y/N's neck.

"What if you take turns fucking me while I take care of my Mommy?" Y/N asked the men playfully. "Princess, you aren't up to any of this right now. You need to rest," Severus sighed as he continued watching.

"I think someone should use my little Princess pussy while I eat her pussy. If not, I'm sure my Mommy would be more than happy to take care of me," Y/N informed them. Pansies hands worked at Y/N's pajama top, kissing and nibbling on her exposed skin as she uncovered her.

Severus turned to Lucius with a little grin. "What do you think?" he whispered to Lucius. "I think we are wasting valuable time discussing this," the tall blonde man grinned.

The men started undressing themselves as they watched Pansy pull Y/N's pajama pants off hurriedly. "Mommy is being just as rough as my Daddys. Why don't we go into the bedroom so everyone can join?" Y/N asked playfully.

The group made their way into the bedroom to continue undressing. Y/N was already nude, undressing Pansy as the men watched. "My mommy is so beautiful, isn't she?" Y/N teased as she undressed her friend. "Are we sure this is a good idea?" Severus asked softly.

"Leave if you don't like it," Y/N glared at him. "Princess, say good night to your friend. I think it's your bedtime," Severus told her blankly.

"Please, let's just have fun," Y/N begged him. "Pansy, I apologize on behalf of the Princess. She isn't thinking clearly right now. Lucius and I will give you two a moment to say goodnight," Severus remarked as he stared at the girls.