Reunited

"You two need to be careful with me," she grinned at the men as they all started undressing to get in bed together. "You will be treated like the Princess that you are," Severus grinned at her and he hurriedly undressed.

"That's not terribly reassuring," she giggled playfully as she crawled onto the bed completely naked. She crawled onto the bed, propping herself on the pillows.

"Do you still want to see how I touched myself?" she teased them. One hand rubbed and pulled at her little pink nipples. The other hand slipped down between her bent legs exploring her already dripping center.

Both of the men knelt on the bed in front of her so they could get the best view while their hands started stroking their already throbbing cocks.

"Did you two play while I was gone?" she grinned as she pulled her hand from between her legs. "A few desperate moments," Severus grinned as he stroked his long thick cock in front of himself.

Her hand slipped down between her legs again, rubbing gently with her fingertips before applying just enough pressure to spread her naked folds. "This is how I touched myself," she whispered as her chest rose and fell.

"A shame my nipples still aren't being sucked on. I guess you two don't like nipples without the milk," she teased them.

"If we start touching you, we will take over," Lucius told her as his hand slid up and down the length of his glistening cock. Both of the men were visibly dripping for her as they stroked themselves.

"I want all three of us to make love. I cannot be used too roughly right now," she warned them.

The men gave each other a cheeky grin before each moving closer to her. All three of them started taking turns kissing, even the men.

Lucius continued kissing her passionately while Severus moved down finally giving her what she needed. He sucked each of her nipples greedily until she squealed into Lucius' mouth.

Severus moved down between her legs, finally tasting her delicious pussy for the first time in months. His ravenous tongue lapped at her wetness, attempting to get every little taste. Severus pulled at her open thighs, so her pelvis was more angled up towards his mouth. He wasn't even talking, just licking and sucking her voraciously.

Lucius' mouth moved down, sucking on each of nipples while trembled under Severus' mouth. At Y/N's insistence Lucius sat up and knelt beside her so she could take care of him.Her hand and lips wrapped around him quickly. Her eager tongue savored the taste of him before sucking her cheeks in and bobbing her head.

Severus decided he could no longer wait and sat up between her open legs. He grasped his aching cock, rubbing the head up and down her dripping wet pussy.

Her eyes clamped shut and she let out a long moan on Lucius' cock while Severus very slowly pushed the head of his cock inside her.