Dress Shopping with Daddy Part 2

As soon as they apparated to the Manor, the two were at each other's throats as they walked up to Lucius' bedroom chambers. "You get to be jealous of strangers, but I can't ask questions about your previous partners. That doesn't seem fair," Y/N huffed as she walked into his chambers, throwing her bag on an old leather armchair.

"You and Cissa are the only partners worth mentioning. I've had a lot of sexual encounters if that's what you're asking about. None of them, have been you. I'm in love with you for some inexplicable reason," Lucius spat back at her.

"I apologize

"I apologize. I just feel as if you are always one foot out the door. I am nervous you are going to say you can't do this and leave. It felt as if you two were actually going back and forth this morning about me," Y/N admitted. "We were," Lucius replied with a slow blink.

"He said it was good fun," Y/N replied with a sigh. "For him, I suppose," Lucius replied as he started taking his suit jacket off, laying it over the bench at the end of the bed. "Undress for Daddy," Lucius grinned at her.

Y/N grinned, slowly pulling her suit jacket off again, throwing it onto the chair with her bag. The two watched each other very carefully as they undressed themselves. "What's your favorite thing about me?" Y/N grinned playfully as she crawled into his bed under his blankets.

"It is chilly, isn't it?" Lucius asked as he took his wand out of his cane pointing it at the huge stone fireplace. "Incendio," he whispered before replacing it inside the cane. The room was lit with the warm glow of the fireplace as he crawled into the bed behind her.

"My favorite thing is everything. You are perfect, head to toe. My least favorite thing, the words that come out of this smart mouth," Lucius grinned as he took her in his arms, looking down into her beautiful face.

"I'm sure you're not used to people talking back to you. Good thing I'm not people, I'm the Princess," she grinned up at him. "I wish I could keep you tied to this bed forever," Lucius whispered into her ear as started moving down on top of her.

"Hard for me to ride you like that, Daddy," she whispered back with a cheeky little grin. "I have to taste you first," he replied as he moved down. He kissed and sucked each of her nipples until she was pushing up against him, begging for relief.

"Daddy, please put your mouth on me," she begged. Lucius flashed her a wicked grin before kissing down her stomach down to her dripping wet center. "Here?" he asked as he gave her a very quick kiss right above where she needed relief.

Y/N was gripping the sheets between her fingers, "Please, I'll take anything," she begged in a frustrated whimper. Finally, the blonde-haired man took pity on her, licking up and down her dripping wet folds. He made the most beautiful moans as he tasted her, licking and sucking at her clit finally.

He grabbed her hands, interlocking them within his own on either side of her hips, his mouth devouring her aching center. "Don't stop, Daddy, please. Almost," she whimpered as bucked against his mouth.