Whispers Part 3

It felt as if she were waking up, unable to open her eyes. Her arms were heavy laying on what must have been a bed. There were indistinguishable noises in the room. "Cuckoo-cachoo," she attempted to whisper.

It was the first thing that popped into her head once she realized she must have been in a hospital. Her mind immediately went to a mental institution for the socially unfit. It felt as if she couldn't get a word out. She started making the "pop" movement with her mouth like she had shown the girls. Suddenly, she felt a hand on hers. It was ice cold; it must have been Severus'.

She heard voices but couldn't make it out. It still felt as if she were in and out of reality at that moment. It was almost as if everything were still covered in a dark haze, sounds, Severus' embrace, her own movements.

It felt as if her skin were being ripped off of her face, taking some hairs from her head that had gotten tangled in the medical tape. Her eyes tried to open but slammed shut again, filling with tears as the air hit them.

Suddenly, her eyes were forced open and terrible stinging drops were dropped in before she could turn her head away. "Fuck," she mouthed. A voice she didn't recognize, said, "Steroids for her eyes. Her vision may be impaired still," the woman said.

Her mind was still incredibly fuzzy, unable to translate the words properly into her head that were being said. Within a moment, she was in darkness again. It wasn't sleep, just pure darkness as if it were a place she went outside of her body.

That voice crept up again behind her, whispering unintelligible things. It was sending chills down her spine and everything inside her said to run.

So that's what she attempted to do. She could feel her body being propelled away from the voice in the darkness, but it was inescapable.

Suddenly, she gasped for air as if the life had been scared out of her. Her eyes were barely fluttered as she attempted opening them. "Scared," she whispered. All of her energy was focused on her breathing and getting more air into her lungs,

"Close your mouth, breath in through your nose. Good... just like that," Severus told her softly, trying to calm her down. It felt as if he shifted a piece of plastic that had been adhered to her nose, forcing oxygen inside. She closed her mouth like he said and relaxed, taking the air in.

Her eyes opened briefly before closing again. "Turn the lights down a little," Severus told someone. She could see the room get somewhat darker through her eyelids, slowly opening them to a squint.

Her body was so heavy it felt unmovable, she struggled against something, trying to pull her hands. "We can't take the restraints off yet," Severus informed her softly. Her eyes were still attempting to focus on his face, but it was difficult.

She started wondering if she had hurt herself and just couldn't remember. It was quite a jarring experience she was currently undergoing. "No, you didn't hurt yourself. You had a seizure, a very extensive one at that," Severus replied softly to her inner dialogue.

Y: He was chasing me

"Shhh I know. We are going to give you some dreamless sleep potion. If you get better, you might be able to come home in a few weeks," Severus told her softly.

Y: My babies. I have to feed them.

"Princess, you have my word. They are fine. I will bring them once you are better," he reassured her. "Talk to her," Severus told a second person. She felt someone pick her hand up and embrace it softly.

"It's me, Lucius. We are both here. The girls are with your grandmother and mother. Everyone has been taking turns with them. We cannot take the restraints off until you stop fighting in your sleep. It pulls yours Iv tubing out. Can you see us?" Lucius asked curiously.

"Shapes," she whispered. "Your magic will not work here, in case you are already thinking of how to get out of this bed," Severus informed her softly.

"Maybe...yours...won't," she whispered slowly. With all her strength, she turned her hand over, making a small water cyclone before her hand fell back over. "Too powerful," she said with a very hoarse voice.

"Alright. Well can we agree on no magic for right now, Princess?" Severus asked hopefully. It looked as if Severus brought over a water cup, putting a little straw on her lips, "Slow. If you choke, they will take this away," he warned her.

She pursed her lips just enough to suck a tiny bit of water into her mouth. It felt as if her mouth had been sealed shut by dryness. Another tiny sip and she was able to speak more freely.

"How long?" she asked hoarsely, still trying to clear her throat. "We can discuss that later. You need to get some rest, Princess. You have no idea how happy we are that you're awake," Severus replied, trying to hold his tears back.

Y/N had already closed her eyes sleepily again, making a little kissy face at the men. Severus leaned in first to kiss her. It was soft and sweet; he was clearly trying to hold his emotions back. Lucius leaned in next giving her a soft smooch.

Y: Daddy kiss.

"She wants us to kiss," Severus chuckled softly. Y/N forced her eyes open to look at them, both of the men looked quite weather and tired. They both smiled before leaning in to give each other a peck. Her eyes closed again as she fell back asleep quickly.