Horseback Riding Part 3

"Um Severus, I'll help you lay a black in the shade for the girls to nap on," Lucius announced, clearing his throat. The two men got up from their seats, adjusting their trousers as they took a blanket that was thrown over a nearby chaise sunchair.

Lucius and Severus talked with their backs to Y/N and the women. "I can't read their lips from here," Y/N huffed as she turned to look at them. "They're going to say no," Y/N whispered to Cissa as the two men walked back over.

Each man carefully took a sleeping baby and went to lay them back on the blanket for a nap during lunch. Y/N put her bra and polo top back on so she could be somewhat modest.

"I wouldn't have minded if you stayed undressed. You're stunning, Princess," Cissa replied.

"We should have a naked lunch sometime soon. I can have my grandmother watch the girls for me if we do that," Y/N chuckled softly.

The two men sat back down in their seats just as a couple of elves were bringing out lunch to the table. "Neither of you want us to go down that road," Y/N announced as the men pulled up their chairs.

Severus rolled his eyes, "It's not the right time," he replied. "I agree as well. Why tell me to kiss her?" she asked him suspiciously. "Perhaps my mind wasn't in the right place at that moment," he offered. "That's a fantastic answer," she replied cheekily.

"Princess, you don't mind if I call you that do you? Lucius was telling me you might be interested in teaching the girls how to swim. My partner Izzy is fantastic at swimming. She is the one who taught Draco," Cissa remarked as they started eating lunch.

"Princess is perfect. I would love that, Cissa. I have to admit, I'm a little nervous. I've never heard of babies this young swimming," Y/N replied. "Perhaps I can assist with the girls while you and Lucius are riding," Severus offered.

"It's a plan," Lucius chuckled in reply. After lunch, Cissa offered to take Y/N to where the exceptionally sassy ponies paddock was. As they were walking over to the pony, Y/N asked, "Am I terribly daft but does your hair grow in that fashion? I have always admired the two toned nature. It's incredibly striking," Y/N asked Cissa.

The woman let out a little chuckle, replying, "I wish it did. No, the family Black was known for our striking black hair. I added the blonde when Lucius and I started dating. I suppose I just grew accustomed to it," she replied.

"It's so unique, honestly. I've always admired you if I'm honest," Y/N admitted as they walked. "The feeling is mutual, my dear. This is Miss Maggie. She is one of us, a strong, sometimes opinionated woman. A hell of a girl," Cissa announced cheekily as she called the pony over.

"I have to know about her disdain for Lucius," Y/N giggled. Cissa rolled her eyes and started laughing softly, "They have hated each other since day one. I could never sell her because she was Dracos. That might sound silly," she replied.

"I understand completely," Y/N replied. She studied the ponies tan face with a white face stripe and blonde mane. "She is so beautiful. Of course Draco had a blonde pony," Y/N remarked.

"I went to pick her out for his birthday, without Lucius. She was so lovely with me but absolutely hated Lucius. I understand, he isn't everyone's cup of tea. He can be quite abrasive at times," Cissa replied softly.

"Thankfully I am an expert at dealing with a difficult man. He was an absolute bastard in the beginning of our marriage. I have to say we have come a long way from those days. If we do argue now it's quickly resolved. No more leaving and all that," Y/N remarked.

"I was thankful in the early days that the Manor was so huge. We could go to opposite ends of the house for days at a time. There was a lot of door slamming in those days before Draco," Cissa admitted as they leaned against the fence.

"Does Draco know about you and his father? I told Lucius we should say something to Draco about him and I before Draco found out on his own. I really value his friendship, even if it doesn't look like it," Y/N replied as they turned and started walking back to the garden.

"He is aware but we don't talk about it. I also agree he should be told about you and Lucius. Being the last to find something out is the worst. That's why I'm going to tell you that Severus and I have slept together before. I wasn't sure if you were aware of that, or maybe you were. The three of us used to enjoy each other's company quite a bit," Cissa informed her softly.

"I appreciate that. I hadn't ask him but I assumed that was the case. The three of us sleeping together seemed rather natural to them, as if it had happened before. I also picked up on the openness of your relationship with Lucius," Y/N replied.

"Good luck, my dear. They look like they are about to tear you apart," Cissa leaned over, teasing Y/N as they walked back to the table.

Y/N smiled at the men before leaning in to kiss Cissa before they started gathering their things to leave. "Thank you, for everything today. It was lovely," Y/N whispered before walking back to the men. "My pleasure," Cissa replied with a grin.

"What took so long to see that disgrace of a pony?" Lucius huffed. "Be nice. I quite enjoyed her. She was absolutely lovely to me. Perhaps your coarse demeanor is why she treats you with such disdain," Y/N replied.

Severus and Cissa started laughing as Lucuius was put in his place. "You were gone all that time and that's the best you could come up with to insult me? A shame," Lucuis replied with his usual icy stare.

"It wasn't a waste at all. We had a lovely conversation honestly. It was nice to talk to another like minded woman," Y/N replied as she went to sit in Severus' lap.

She made sure to rub herself all over his lap as she took her spot. "Bad girl," Severus whispered into her ear. She was looking at Lucius the entire time with a little grin on her face.

"Is Lucius coming to play with us?" she asked Severus as she wrapped her arm around his neck. "He was before you started being a bad girl. I'm sure he doesn't want to now," Severus teased.

"You're right. Perhaps I shouldn't indulge her today," Lucius replied as he gave her daggers. "I'm sorry. I was just teasing you," she replied. Y/N wanted to call him a big fucking baby but she resisted. Severus started chuckling after having read her mind.

"She wanted to call you a big fucking baby," Severus told Lucius. "What the fuck," Y/N glared at Severus, attempting to get off his lap."I think not," Severus replied as he held her right where she was sitting.

"Princess, could I speak to you inside?" Lucius asked Y/N as he started getting up from his seat. "Go," Severus whispered to her when he saw she was ignoring it. She decided to put her happy face on and get up from Severus' lap.

"I'm sorry," she whispered to Lucius as he followed her inside. "My office is down the hall on the left," Lucius told her as they walked inside back on the sprawling marble floors. "I was just playing with you. I got it, you don't like to be teased. Let's go back outside," Y/N argued softly.

The man looked like he was about to drag her by the hair, so she decided to start walking. She could feel and hear his presence behind her as they walked silently down the dark lit hallway to his office.

"Are you going to fuck me? Did you get permission?" she teased him as they walked into his office.

"I got expressed consent from Severus to fuck you whenever I choose," Lucius replied. "Did you thank him?" Y/N teased him as the man walked around her like prey. "You will thank him when I'm done with you," Lucius whispered into her ear from behind.