The Dragon Part 2

The men were briefly stunned. Y/N immediately reached out for her wand, pulling it to her with wandless magic. Quickly, she freed her mouth and cast immobulus against Draco, freezing him instantly in place.

"What were you two waiting on? Merlin's beard. Get off me Lucius," Y/N huffed as they separated. Everyone quickly redressed themselves before moving Draco inside. Severus used an obliviate spell to erase the horrific scene that Draco had witnessed.

Once the group was back outside with Draco in the doorway, Y/N unfroze him quickly so it could feel like he was just walking out for the first time. "I didn't know we let such riff raff into the Manor these days," Draco smiled as he walked outside.

"Oh gross, what are you doing here?" Y/N scowled at Draco playfully. "I could ask you the same question. I came to speak to father about something," Draco sneered at her cheekily.

"Ahh Draco, the little pet came for a horseback lesson. Your mother and I are teaching her how to ride. The girls were getting their first swimming lessons as well this morning," Lucius announced.

"Why do you three look guilty?" Draco glared at them one at a time. "We were discussing something about the wedding. Don't worry, just a little surprise," Lucius grinned at his son.

"I wish the girls could walk. They could have been little flower girls," Draco grinned at Y/N. "Aww that would have been so cute," Y/N gave a little sad pout.

"Speaking of which, where are the plump little things?" Draco asked curiously. Lucius pointed to the blanket under a nearby tree where the girls were sprawled out in their little white diapers and black hair. "Blimey, they're always asleep. Can I wake them up?" the young blonde-haired man grinned.

"Try it and I'll break your arm," Y/N glared at him. "I'd love to see you try it, pipsqueak," Draco smiled down at her. "Lucius, I was this close to stabbing your precious son with a fork once at Hogwarts," Y/N remarked playfully.

"Recently or during your time as a student?" Lucius asked with a grin. "As a student. Your precious boy broke my heart, and he almost got a fork to the back of his hand. I settled for drawing my wand at his throat," she grinned. "At breakfast, in the great hall," Severus added as they went to sit around the garden table again.

"Well, remind me not to upset you," Lucius chuckled heartily. "Speaking of Hogwarts. Can you believe Potter is going to be doing flying lessons? How quaint," Draco sneered arrogantly.

"He's going to be a colleague. When do you plan on letting this rivalry go?" Y/N asked him with annoyance. "Potter is not my colleague. Dark Arts compared to Flying Lessons. There's no comparison," Draco scoffed.

"Fine, no comparison. I just think you should let this go. No reason to act like a snotty student bully when he's in the same space as you at work," Y/N rolled her eyes as she leaned back, crossing her arms.

"Sorry, I didn't realize you two were dating. Touchy subject I see," Draco rolled his eyes sarcastically. "Since when did you turn into Potter's biggest fan?" Severus asked cheekily.

"I just know he isn't the arrogant power chasing asshole people portray him to be," she remarked blankly. "Really? Exactly how do you know that? You barely gave him the time of day at Hogwarts," Draco huffed.

She stared blankly at Draco, "Are you sure you want the answer to this?" she asked. "Ok both of you stop," Severus interjected.

"Both of you are being quite immature," Lucius scolded them. "By defending someone who isn't here?" Y/N looked at him in utter shock. "Enough," Severus warned her. "My apologies. I forgot I was a lady for a second," she grinned.