A Breakdown Part 4

"I can show you after dinner. We need to get some stuff on the table first, so to speak. I love Lucius and I cannot continue to sleep with him when things are so uncertain. At one moment, I feel like I'm being unfaithful to my husband and the next we are all in bed together again. We need some sort of ground rules or something," Y/N admitted.

"I wasn't bothered by what happened today. I mean, when you brought him to the house to have a moment alone. I believed you when you said it wasn't so you two could play privately. Part of the problem arises when you two cannot speak freely in front of me and start hiding things," Severus remarked.

"I haven't said anything to him in private that I wouldn't say in front of you. I just want the freedom to kiss him as I please and tell him I love him, just as I do with you," Y/N replied. "Have I prohibited that in some way?" Severus grinned at her.

"Not exactly but I can feel your eyes on us every time we are speaking privately," she replied. "There is no privacy between the three of us," Severus remarked.

"Well that is a dirty lie, isn't it? You both have secrets from me, yet I have zero privacy. That doesn't sound right," she huffed.

"I think what she is trying to say is that she and I should be allowed to have intimate moments that aren't sexual in nature," Lucius interrupted.

"You want us to fuck but have zero romantic feelings for each other and that isn't realistic," Y/N remarked. Severus was leaning back in his chair waiting for the two to finish arguing their case.

"This is all very complicated, isn't it?" Severus remarked.

"Excuse me for being so blunt, but I feel we are at that moment. Lucius, you are aware, Severus and I are married. He will always be my number one partner. I know you're quite aware of that. I am telling you in front of Severus as well to ease his own mind.

I want Lucius to be our partner. You two will have to figure out how to curb the jealousy that you both experience over me if we are to continue. Lucius, were you jealous earlier when you came back and he was using me?" Y/N asked the man blankly.

"Not at all, I wanted to play," he grinned at her. "Your turn, Severus" she hissed playfully. "You enunciated every single syllable as if you are in charge of this discussion," Severus remarked.

"Stop flirting with me and be serious," Y/N rolled her eyes at him. "You're wearing a teddy bear costume and I'm supposed to be serious?" he grinned at her.

Y/N looked over to the girls who had passed out in their highchairs before she replied. "Daddy I feel all warm between my legs. What do you think that means?" she teased him.

Severus inhaled and exhaled with a long blink. "Lucius, will you assist me in laying the girls down?" he asked with a grin.

"Are my Daddies going to have a strategy meeting before playing with me?" she grinned back and forth between the men. "It's not play time yet. We are still discussing things. Do you feel as if this is settled?" Severus asked her as he and Lucius got up.

"We need wine," she grinned at them. "Are little bears allowed to drink wine?" Lucius teased her as he retrieved the sleeping baby and followed Severus.

"Only if Daddy says so," she replied as she went to get the bottle. "You get 1 glass," Severus replied as he walked up the stairs. Lucius turned back and grinned at her before they disappeared upstairs.

She waited for Lucius with the bottle and corkscrew when he came back down. "I'm too little to do this," she giggled playfully. "She's trying to manipulate us with the little Princess act," Severus grinned at her as he passed.