No Way to Treat Our Guest Part 2

As soon as the door was closed, Y/N whispered, "Let me taste you," with a grin. "You have to stop. You're trying to use me against them," Pansy scolded her.

"What I was trying to do was have fun. I think I'm the only one who knows how to do that," Y/N huffed as she crawled into the bed.

Pansy redressed herself before leaving the bedroom, "You need to rest. I'll come see you in a couple of days," she told her before leaving the room. "Whatever Pansy," Y/N replied as she got under her blankets for the night.

"Stupid little bitch," Pansy muttered as she slammed the bedroom door behind her. "She isn't herself right now," Severus offered as the two men stood half dressed in the kitchen. They had been discussing what to do about the Princess.

"Are you sure? Maybe this is who she is. A spoiled brat who hurts people when she doesn't get her way," Pansy scoffed angrily. She had tears forming in her eyes as she went to grab the rest of her things before leaving, including the shirt Y/N had borrowed from her.

"What was said after we left the room?" Severus asked her as he watched her collect her things.

"She tried to get me to have sex with her anyways. She was using my feelings for her against me. I suggest you forget all about Lucius. Nothing but trouble. Good night gentleman," Pansy remarked before disapparating.

"Perhaps it would be best for her to rest tonight," Severus told Lucius while rubbing his brow. "Can I say goodnight to her?" Lucius asked softly. "Of course," Severus replied. He was resting against the kitchen counter, staring into the distance.

Lucius went into the bedroom, crawling into the bed behind Y/N. "Can I have a good night kiss?" he whispered. She turned around burying her face into his chest.

His dress shirt was half undone, her hands moving to finish the job. "Stay with us, please. Fuck me," she begged him. "You need to rest," he whispered, trying to pull her hands from him.

"Make love to me," she begged him as she started working at his belt. Severus came in a second later realizing Lucius had been lured into her trap. "You won't be happy until you are fucked, will you?" Severus teased her as he stood beside the bed undressing himself.

Y/N pulled from Lucius' hard cock to reply, "Use me," she looked over at Severus. "I thought you were coming to say goodnight," Severus teased the man who was laying back onto the pillows.

Lucius was very visibly under her spell as she sucked his cock greedily. "I only asked for a goodnight kiss," Lucius grinned at the man who was climbing onto the bed behind Y/N.

"Greedy little witch," Severus whispered. He leaned down behind Y/N as she sucked Lucius, kissing softly everywhere she loved. The man was burying his tongue inside her, savoring the taste of her.

She pulled from Lucius, stroking his cock, "Tell me," she told him while looking into his icy blue eyes. "I love you," he whispered softly.

"Say it where my Daddy can hear you," she told him as she took the head of his cock back into her mouth. Severus was a little amused as he waited for Lucius to do as he was told. "I love you, you evil witch" he teased her.

"Who wants to fuck me first?" she asked the men with a little whine. "Trade me," Severus told Lucius. He moved, laying back on the pillows so Y/N could greedily suck him while Lucius fucked her. "Fuck," Severus moaned as she took him into her mouth.

Lucius promptly got behind her to start sliding the head of his cock inside her. He was gripping her hips tightly as he slowly slid the length of his cock inside her.