Papa & LuLu Pt 3

When Severus was done making dinner he served their plates to the table. He sat down in his chair sideways so Y/N could kneel and take care of him next. His cock was already mostly hard from anticipation. 

“You need Daddys cock now don’t you?” Severus teased her as she happily took him into her mouth. She gave him a moan of satisfaction as she sucked him vigorously. She placed her right hand on his chest so she could feel his heart while she sucked him. 

“Fuck I’m trying not to get hard again,” Lucius chuckled from his side of the dinner table as he watched. It felt so good Severus could barely keep his eyes open to watch her. His hands were gripping the edge of the chair as she worked her magic on his long thick cock. 

She knew exactly what it took to make Severus cum every time she sucked him. The man was trembling and shaking  muttering “Oh fuck,” under his breath as she sucked his cock. 

It only took a few more moments until he was uncontrollably thrusting into her hand and mouth. “Oh fuck, Princess. Take Daddys cum.. What a good fucking girl you are,” Severus growled at her as she milked him. 

Once he was done and had been cleaned, Severus pulled from her mouth. He leaned down to give her a post blow job kiss. “The best girl,” he whispered as she looked into her eyes and kissed her softly.

 He pulled from their kiss and whispered, “Come eat dinner now,” he grinned at her. “Yes Daddy,” she smiled at him as she started getting up from the floor. 

“That's the blow job I want,” Lucius sighed. “That one is tailored just to my Daddy. We will figure out what you prefer,” she chuckled softly as she sat down. 

“You’re not directing her enough. If you want her to do something you just tell her, suck me, jerk me, and so on. She loves being directed,” Severus replied. 

“I’m hesitant to speak to her the way you do. She and I had a misunderstanding on the boat,” Lucius replied. “He said he enjoyed my company and I took that the complete wrong way. We made up,” Y/N admitted when Severus looked over at her.

 “That was a big jump, Princess,” Severus smiled at her. “No one jumps to conclusions like me, no one,” she chuckled. Y/N got up nude from their table to retrieve the bottles of wine and a bottle opener. “I love how your eyes follow me wherever I go,” she teased as she went back for the glasses as Lucius started opening a bottle. 

“You’re a great distraction,” Severus replied as she brought the glasses over to the table. “Lucius, what are your thoughts on nipple piercings? I really want mine done like Pansy but I have to wait because of the babies,” she asked him as she sat down. 

“Visually enticing but I wonder how enjoyable it would be to suck on them,” Lucius smirked as he poured their glasses of wine. “I sucked Pansies pierced nipples but I have nothing to compare them against. I haven’t been with another woman,” Y/N replied. 

“Are you attracted to women in general or just her?” Lucius asked her cheekily. “I love women as well as men. I suppose it depends on the person how attracted I am to them,” she replied. “She would love to play with Cissa,” Severus smirked as they ate.

“Before yes. Now, I don’t know. This seems very complicated,” Y/N admitted. “Would you be jealous seeing the two of us together?” Lucius teased her.

 “Most likely yes. I’m still trying to get over this one getting his dick sucked at the club when I was indisposed,” she turned to Severus.