Emerald Haze Part 2

After Dr. Humphries and Evan left, Y/N went inside to take a little nap. "I feel like someone should stay with you, just in case," Severus remarked as he assisted her into bed.

"I can stay with her, of course," Lucius grinned. "Don't let her talk you into anything. She needs to rest," Severus teased playfully.

"I'm capable of turning her down," Lucius chuckled as he crawled into bed with her. He wrapped his long strong arms around her, bringing her into his chest.

"You look very comfortable with my wife in your arms," Severus remarked as he walked to the bedroom door, switching the lights off.

"I want a three way, but someone has to watch the girls," Y/N teased him. "You'll get one tonight," he replied as he closed the door behind him.

"Bet you want me for yourself, don't you?" she whispered to Lucius as she snuggled down against his chest. "We both do," he replied.

"Are you, my boyfriend? Everyone keeps calling you my husband, but I don't know if that's right either," she asked curiously. "I think of myself as your partner I suppose" he replied softly.

"Do you want to marry me?" she asked softly. "In a perfect world, of course. It's going to take some time to work all of this out between us. Both of us are so greedy with you, it's difficult at times," he replied honestly.

"Do you want a baby?" she whispered. "I do but that is another set of complications for all of us. Once you start having babies with another man. If they are mine, they will carry my name," Lucius replied.

"I couldn't give a fuck what anyone else thinks of us to be honest," Y/N whispered.

"These are our lives, and we have to live them for us. Both of my partners, the girls, bunches more babies, that's what I live for," she added.

"Did you suck his cock while I was gone?" she whispered. "Yes, a few times. We took care of each other. Not often though. We wanted you," Lucius replied.

"Is he as good as me?" Y/N teased him playfully. "No one will ever feel like you," Lucius replied.

"Do you trust me with your heart?" she whispered. "A many layered question. I do but it's more than that. There are so many factors here. Each of us have our own wishes and expectations," he replied.

"I bet you wish you would have fallen for someone different, someone in a different situation," she whispered. "It was never up to me. It just, happened, before we ever slept together," Lucius admitted.

"Do you ever wish you had slept with me when I showed up at the Manor that one time? When he and I were fighting," she asked softly.

"I would have ruined you and my friendship with him, all in one night. I couldn't touch you until I had his permission," Lucius admitted. "I understand," she replied.

"Try to get some rest, little bird," Lucius whispered. "I love you," she whispered before falling asleep.

Y/N slept the rest of the afternoon until evening when it was dinner time. Severus came in to wake her up softly.

"Princess, I need you to wake up and eat so you can take your medicines," he whispered as he gently shook her. "Wahhh," she said sleepily before burying her face back in the pillow.

"I know. You can go back to sleep after you eat if you wish," Severus replied. She grumbled while shoving the blankets off and her. Slowly she stumbled to the bathroom and then back out to the kitchen.