In That Order

The next morning, Y/N was in an absolutely foul mood. "Let them come home or I will go find them," she warned Severus and Lucius over the breakfast table.

"I cannot let them come back. We miss them just as much, I promise, Princess. We are waiting on Mrs. Granger, Weasley I mean, to see if she can decode the diary before we make any hasty decisions," Severus offered softly.

Y/N was gripping her fork tightly in her hand, thinking about how badly she wanted to stab it into the table. "Are they in Scotland?" Y/N glared, demanding information.

"I cannot tell you where, Princess. How do we know this is you talking and not him?" Severus asked cautiously, her eyes getting even brighter green by the second. "This is a mother talking. I need my children today," she demanded slamming her hand on the table.

"No one gets Princess pussy until they come home," she hissed, backing her chair up from the table and walking off to the bedroom, slamming the door behind her. Once inside their bedroom, Y/N made her way to the closet to get dressed.

She pulled down simple sweater emerald, green sweater and a pair of black high wasted jeans. She sat on the edge of the bed, pulling her pants onto her legs when Severus and Lucius came in. "Where are you going?" Severus asked in an ever-growing annoyed tone.

"Hogwarts," she replied coldly. "To make a scene of some sort?" the man asked with daggers shooting at her. "I'm going to the library to find a book," she replied, standing up pulling her sweater down over her black bra.

"Perhaps getting all worked up like this isn't in your best interest, little bird," Lucius offered softly extending his hand to embrace her arm. "I suggest everyone keep their hands off of me. I am not in control of myself right now," Y/N admitted with bright glowing green eyes.

"Princess, your eyes are glowing. It might be a bit shocking to the students. Some of them have never even met you. I'm just saying, this might be quite jarring," Severus offered very calmly.

"Go get my girls and bring them home. You have 20 minutes, or I will disappear," she warned him boldly, stepping up to say it right to his face.

Severus quickly grabbed her arm, "Don't you ever threaten me like that again, Princess. You're not going anywhere," he hissed, putting his face right next to hers.

"You don't scare me, Severus," Y/N glared back at him. "You both need to take a breath," Lucius interjected, attempting to step between the two. Severus released her and turned around, seething with anger.

"How dare you she threaten me like that," Severus hissed as he walked away a few feet, creating more distance between the two. "What if... you go get my beautiful babies and I will get a hold of myself," Y/N asked hopefully, trying to deescalate a situation she had created.

Severus' hands were clenched down at his side, trying to get ahold of himself. "I love you, Daddy, both of my Daddies," she giggled playfully. "Princess, I could strangle you right now. That isn't an exaggeration either," Severus hissed with his back still turned to her.

"I'm just going to come up behind you and give you a big hug," she said softly as she wrapped her arms around him. Her face burying against his back. Severus patted her hands, "I'm not ready to be touched," he said, Y/N's hands falling a second later.

"I apologize for saying I would disappear," she whispered. Lucius gently placed his large, veined hands on her shoulders to pull her back, fearing his friend was about to lose his temper.

Y/N looked back at Lucius with an obvious, 'I fucked up' look on her face. She buried her face into Lucius' chest, taking in the scent of him purely for serotonin in that moment.

She peppered his half-unbuttoned shirt clad chest with sweet kisses. Without warning she sunk her teeth into his strong hairless chest. "Ow, you little witch," Lucius growled down to her. Y/N looked up and grinned, "I was restraining myself. I wanted to draw blood," she told him with an eerie smile.

Severus turned around glaring at Y/N, who hid her face in Lucius' chest like a child getting trouble. "Be nice to me," she begged, tears fill her eyes.

"I am doing my very best. However, I will not be threatened by you. Under any circumstances, will you ever speak those words to me again. I do hope I have made myself crystal clear. You're not going anywhere," Severus hissed at her from behind.

"I said I was sorry," she cried into Lucius' chest. Severus reached out to her shoulders, "Can I have a hug?" he asked softly. "Sorry," she told Lucius, referring to the pile of wet face marks on his nice shirt.

Y/N let Severus wrap his long strong arms around her, leaning down to kiss the top of her head. "I love you very much, Princess," Severus whispered, nuzzling into her long brown hair.

The tall raven-haired man squeezed her extra tight, whispering, "Never again," he told her. "Yes, Daddy. I apologize for saying that" she replied burying her face into his chest. Y/N reached back to Lucius, pulling him into the hug as well, "Three way," she joked as she brought him over.

Swiftly, Y/N dropped to her knees, "I'd like to apologize," she grinned her hands reaching up to their cocks inside their trousers. "It's going to take more than a blow job," Severus told her, rolling hi8 eyes in feigned annoyance.

Suddenly, there was a sound in the living room, someone had come through the floo. Severus' head fell back in annoyance, "Of course," he groaned, smoothing down the front of his pants so he could see who it is.

"Princess, it's Harry," Severus announced from the living room. Y/N still on the carpet looking up at Lucius, "Another time, Daddy," she grinned as she took his hand rising to her feet. "I'll make sure of it, little bird," Lucius remarked as he followed her.

She went to skipping into the living room, giving Harry a great big hug. "Do you have news?" she smiled brightly at him. Harry hugged her back, being as respectful as possible with the eyes staring him down.

"Why yes, Professor Snape. Hermione cracked it, of course. The phrase just repeats over and over, the one that made the words appear. 'Two can keep a secret, if one of them is dead. Better lock it in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.'" Harry remarked with a concerned face.

"Oh, that isn't very helpful, is it? Tell her thank for you for me, for cracking it. I greatly appreciate it. I wonder if the diary is just a distraction," Y/N paced back and forth pensively while Severus started some tea for their guest.

"Perhaps we should stab it with a basilisk fang, just in case," Y/N thought out loud, still pacing. "I don't see how it could be an actual horcrux. He would need to murder someone in order to finish the ritual," Harry offered from the sofa.

"He's attempting to control every piece of me as we speak," Y/N remarked with wide glowing green eyes. "Well, I brought a fang and a vile of Phoenix tears. In case, you decide to try it. However, I believe it's quite risky," Harry said with a concerned voice.

"He cannot kill me, not completely. Perhaps his plan is to drive me to madness, where I would commit the act upon myself," Y/N replied as she kept pacing. "Sorry," she told Severus as he gave her a knock it off look and to sit down.

"I still hear his voice, like a soft hiss," Y/N admitted, twisting her hands in her lap. "What's he saying?" Severus questioned her, with determined eyes staring her down.

"That you're never going to let me see the girls again. He said if you loved me, you wouldn't put me through this and just bring them home. Every bad idea I have, he agrees with," Y/N admitted.

Pull your wand into your hand.. it's on the counter where you left it.. not one of them is ready to counter.. Severus first, Harry, Lucius... in that order.. and you can go get the girls.. you can run off with them.. do not let him take them.. pull it.. ava., a voice from inside hissed.

"STOP IT," she screamed, it was blood curdling, scaring all three of the men at once. Suddenly, her eyes closed, and she was in darkness again. "You came back, Miss. I knew you would," the tall black haired young man said as he reached down for her hand.