Family Night Part 2

Author Notes: If you are getting tired of the Lucius content, I apologize. I'm just enjoying it currently. It's adding some dimension for me and opportunity to expand characters.

"I'm not making a wager with anyone," Y/N announced. "It's too late. Whoever wins gets a wish," Lucius teased her as he went to sit back on the sofa. "I didn't agree to that," she scoffed playfully.

"You are going to wager on every game we play except for the one you think you'll lose at. That doesn't seem fair. I have lost plenty of games," Severus remarked. "Whatever," Y/N rolled her eyes at the men.

"If you weren't holding my children, I would deal with your attitude properly," Severus replied blankly. "What would you do Daddy?" she teased him playfully. "Are the girls asleep?" Severus grinned at her.

"Yes, only just. They need a moment before we lay them down," she replied. Severus turned to Lucius, "In the playroom, the first nightstand as you walk in, there is something I need you to retrieve for Princess. It looks like a little silver egg with a remote next to it. Could you bring that downstairs?" he asked.

"Absolutely," Lucius grinned as he got up from the sofa. "Bunch of cheaters. I know exactly what you are going to do with that," Y/N huffed. "Good job, Princess. You put the pieces of the puzzle together. Lucius, a butt plug as well," Severus told him as he was walking up the stairs.

"I was already going to bring one," Lucius replied as he went upstairs. "I think we can lay the girls down now," Y/N inhaled and exhaled with a grin. Severus came over to retrieve a sleeping girl from Y/N's lap.

As they took the girls to the nursery, Severus stopped Lucius, "Oh, I forgot. She said you were pussy whipped as well," he teased the man before continuing to walk to the nursery.

"That is not what I said. He's trying to start stuff," Y/N huffed as she walked past Lucius. A set of icy blue eyes felt as if it were penetrating Y/N's flesh as she walked past the man. "Give me a moment and I'll tell you exactly what I said," Y/N told him.

"Trouble maker," Y/N whispered to Severus as she passed him to Stevies crib. "You started playing games when you put those shorts on," he replied cheekily. They walked back downstairs where Lucius was waiting at the bottom of the stairs for Y/N.

"Daddy LuLu, do you like my shorts? Daddy Sev says I get what I ask for when I wear these," she teased him. "What did you say about me? Pussy whipped? Is that the word you used?" Lucius questioned as he leaned down over her.

"I absolutely did not use that word about you. I only say that about my Daddy Sev. He is pussy whipped within an inch of life. I didn't say it about you. I said you were acting like a big tough man until I started riding you. I did say it felt as if you were under my control at that moment," she admitted confidently.

"No lies detected," Lucius grinned at her as he turned to Severus. "You should reprimand her when she isn't showing proper respect to her Daddy," Severus glared at Y/N.

"You're correct, Severus. A lady shouldn't be using language like that in the first place," Lucius replied with a grin. "As my Daddy always says, show me a lady," she chuckled. "Are you always this amusing, little bird?" he grinned at her.

"It's not quite as amusing from my perspective. She's turned into the biggest brat I've ever met," Severus remarked as he shook his head.

"I'm not a brat. I'm an imp, a mischievous sprite. Everything I do is for the purpose of amusing myself," Y/N interjected playfully.