A Bolt of Lightning

"Ahh, I see. Touchy subject. Have you two been taking care of each other? I have to know," she grinned at them mischievously. "Tell us the passphrase," Severus grinned at her.

"I'll never tell," she teased playfully. Severus got up from his seat, going around to the other side of the bed and scooching in behind her on the bed. "You will tell us, Princess," he whispered into her ear in his deep breathy drawl. "I won't," she replied mischievously.

His big strong hand started sliding down her stomach, under her blanket. "You're going to get me in trouble," she whispered. "You've been in trouble since you woke up today, Princess," he teased as his hand slid under her gown inside her blanket.

"You are going to make Lucius jealous," she announced as she made eye contact with the other man as Severus slid his fingers down between her legs. "Lucius, watch her monitor please. Tell me if her heart starts jumping too high," he told the man.

Severus brushed her neck softly with his lips, finally peppering her with little kisses as his fingertips spread her warm wet folds.

A deep breathy "fuck" escaped her lips as he swirled his fingers on her wetness. "You have to control yourself, or we will get caught," he whispered as he started rubbing her faster.

"I can't," she gasped as her eyes slammed shut. "You must," he whispered back, swirling her warm folds faster. "I'm not telling you," she whispered softly. Her eyes went back to Lucius who was shifting in his chair, attempting to make his trousers more comfortable.

"Show it to me," she begged Lucius softly as Severus kissed and sucked on her neck. His hand worked faster and faster between her legs. Lucius leaned back with a little grin, rubbing himself through his pants. His large hand was grasping at his hardening length beneath the fabric.

"Slow down," Lucius warned Severus as he watched her heartbeat rising higher and higher. Y/N let out a frustrated little grumble, "please," she begged. Severus pulled his hand away, whispering, "You can't control yourself," he told her.

"Neither can you," she pushed back against his hardness. Finally, she started catching her breath again, "Sorry your plan didn't work," she teased Severus as he laid behind her in the bed.

"How bad do you want to suck our cocks? Pretty bad I would imagine," he whispered in her ear. "I feel like you're trying to convince me I want to do that," she teased. "Oh, you must have been licking your lips for no reason," Severus teased her back playfully.

The man started getting up from the bed, adjusting himself with a grin. "Are you jealous my Daddy got to touch me, and you didn't?" she grinned as Lucius.

"If you weren't about to go to look at your brain scans, I would be playing with you as well," he replied arrogantly. "How bad do you want a blow job?" she taunted him with a little lick of her lips.

"I'm surprised you didn't tell me to go fuck my wife," Lucius countered coldly. "I apologize, Lucius. I've been making everyone upset today," she admitted.

"I'm extremely overwhelmed right now and it's coming out as anger. I'm so angry about everything. I lost all of those months, milestones with the girls I will never get to see. It feels as if it were ripped from me.

This is very difficult for me. Not to mention I haven't even mentally come to terms with the medical stuff. I haven't thought about how this is going to affect the rest of my life yet. I've only thought about what I have lost," she added.

"That's why it's important to talk to us. Not make secret diaries where you can hide the dark things you're feeling. For whatever reason, I cannot read your mind now. You'll have to be more expressive with your feelings when we ask something," Severus offered softly. He reached out for her hand, softly embracing her.

"I think I thought myself to death (Kongos - Come with me now)," she remarked as the diary flew open from the end of the bed

"I think I thought myself to death (Kongos - Come with me now)," she remarked as the diary flew open from the end of the bed. Both of the men grinned at her before looking at each other. "'I think I thought myself to death.' How self-aware, little bird," Lucuis grinned at her.

"Thank you for the diary. It really is beautiful. I cannot wait to write some very naughty things inside it," she grinned.

"The man carved the bird into it just for you. I almost had him put your name on it but I decided against it. Just in case it fell into the wrong hands you know," Lucius replied in a gentle tone.

Y/N used her magic to close the book and pull it into her hand from the end of the bed. She examined it carefully. "That really is something. He's quite talented. Was he terribly old with little specs on the end of his nose?" she asked curiously.

"Do you know him? The leather smith," Lucius asked curiously. "No, I just assumed. To do all of this while someone waited, they must be very skilled. I'm rather partial to little old men with specs on the end of their noses," she replied.

"I better not take you to the Ministry with me then. I'm liable to lose you to one of the old geezers," Lucius teased. "I don't have to go to the Ministry to find old geezers," Y/N grinned playfully.

"Ahh, just in time," Y/N grinned at the door as Dr. Humphries was knocking on the door. He came in with a wheelchair the men put Y/N into. "Merlin's beard, be gentle with me," she teased Severus as he lifted her into the seat.

"Always," he grinned. Y/N scoffed playfully; both knew it wasn't true. "Dr. Humphries, have I been given healing potions or only these medications for seizures?" she asked him curiously. "We gave you some when you first got here," he replied.

"Why did you stop giving them to me?" she asked with bemusement. "When we couldn't get you to wake up, it seemed pointless," he replied as they readied her equipment to go down the hallway.

"I need the potions to rebuild my strength," she told him blankly. "I'll write up an order as soon as we get done looking at your scans," he told her with a little grin on his lips. "Thank you. I apologize if I come off bossy. I'm used to getting my way," she replied.

"I see. If you will follow me," he smirked before turning and walking into the hallway for them to follow. Severus was pushing the wheelchair; Lucius pushing the iv pole and monitors alongside.

The doctor took them into a small dark lit room with a light on the wall. He put several slides up and started pointing to different spots within the scans. 

"Right here, the largest lesion. This one is from your episode. These smaller ones around it are from different episodes you have most likely had at some point.

The frontal lobe is very important for our cognitive and social skills. It also explains your rather severe mood disorder," the doctor stated before putting new scans up.

"These are your latest ones. There is some minor improvement, but the largest lesion remains. I don't believe that one will heal on its own. It hasn't decreased since you've been here," the doctor replied.

"Am I the only one that sees a lightning bolt?" she asked blankly. "Huh.. How curious. I suppose it does look like a lightning bolt," Dr. Humphries remarked with bewilderment.