Emerald Haze

It was early the next morning when the girls came toddling into their room. Y/N woke up to two precious blabbering girls in her face, having already crawled over PopPop and LuLu to get to her.

"Oh, hello," she grinned at them with one eye open. "It's quite early isn't it," she asked softly. "It's 6," Severus replied in a hoarse morning voice.

"6 every morning, like clockwork," Lucius grumbled playfully.

"The most beautiful alarm clocks I've ever seen," Y/N replied as she sat up sleepily in the bed, pulling the girls into her lap.

"Come on, girls. Mama needs to get up and go to the bathroom, I'm sure. She was trapped all night," Severus teased as he got up from the bed pulling Stevie away from Y/N.

"Charlie, go let SamSam out," Lucius quickly distracted the little girl so she would run off. "SamSam," the little girl blabbered as she toddled out of the room in her little pajamas.

Y/N crawled out of the bed, slowing rising to her feet and going to the bathroom. "Follow me if you must," she teased Lucius. The two took turns peeing and brushing their teeth like an old married couple.

"It's crazy how long my hair has gotten," she remarked as she inspected herself in the mirror. Y/N turned looking at Lucius who was admiring her as the water heated up for his shower.

"I definitely needed another naked man staring at me in the bathroom," she giggled before walking to the closet to find something to put on.

"Hardly my fault, Princess. You look good enough to eat," Lucius remarked as he got into the shower. Y/N threw on a t-shirt and shorts, along with Severus' favorite perfume.

She walked into the living room and sat in her usual orange chair, letting the freshly changed girls crawl into her lap. Severus brought over their morning bottles to drink while they cuddled with their mama.

"I love you," she smiled up at him with scrunching down between the two chubby toddlers.

"I love you as well, Princess. I never gave up hope. I knew we had another one to make," Severus grinned at her.

"I didn't even think of that. I suppose you are right. How do you think the girls will feel about a little brother?" she grinned up at him. "I have a feeling they will be very passionate about the lad," Severus replied with a soft smile.

"I could see them being fiercely protective of him. Charlie is her sister's keeper, isn't she?" Y/N asked curiously. "Taking care of Stevie is a full-time job according to her sister," Severus replied as he made her a cup of tea and brought it over to her.

He sat it near her on a little table beside her chair. "Please watch this mug. They are very fast," Severus warned her. "I'll do my best, PopPop," she replied. "Good girl," he grinned before walking to their bedroom to take his shower.

Lucius came in dressed and showered a few minutes later. "Would you like for Draco and Fleur to visit today?" Lucius asked her curiously as he started taking ingredients out of the refrigerator for their breakfast.

"Yes. Will he be on his best behavior?" Y/N teased from the sitting area. "I believe he will. They know you're awake but not back to yourself yet. I'll owl them after breakfast to come when school is done for the day, " he replied.

"Do you not go to work anymore?" she asked curiously.

"When you got sick, I took an indefinite leave from the Ministry to help Severus. Now that you're awake, I'm wondering if I want to go back to that place at all," Lucius replied softly.

Suffering: Part 5जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें