The Bitch is Back Part 2

Y/N slept until the next afternoon, slowly opening her eyes into the dimly lit room. Severus was asleep on one side of her. She lifted her head up; Lucius was on the other side as usual. 

"A nightmare," she whispered to herself. She slowly sat up in bed, rubbing her face when both of the men started shifting. "Princess?" Severus spoke softly as his eyes opened. His hand went to her back softly stroking it. "You're trying to give me chills. What time is it?" she asked sleepily.

 "Probably around 4. The girls are at your grandmothers for now," Severus replied. "Well go get them. I want to see them. I barely saw them yesterday," she turned back at him with a grin. 

Severus and Lucius both sat up in the bed looking like absolute hell. "You can't see them right now," Severus informed her softly. "Huh," she whipped her head back around to see him.

"Your grandmother has taken them for now. She isn't at the farm. It won't do you any good to look for them," Severus replied as he got up from the bed stretching. Y/N crawled out of the bed quickly, running out of the bedroom and up the stairs to their nursery with her wand in her hand.

 "They aren't here," Severus yelled from the kitchen as the men followed her. Y/N ran down the stairs as quickly as possible, not giving a second through to how sore her muscles were.

 She drew her wand on both of them, "Tell me where they are," she ordered them with green glowing eyes. "Put your wand down before we restrain you again.

 You aren't thinking clearly right now," Severus offered with his hands extended in front of him, as if showing he was no threat. She glared at both of them, finally lowering her wand but keeping it in her hand.

"Your medicine. Let me get it for you," Severus sighed as he went over to the cupboard, flicking his wand at it and pulling out a box of her medications. She stood staring at the men as Severus put all of her medicines in a little dish and started the kettle for tea. Her chest raised and lowered, seething with anger at her current situation.

"It's not my fault," she spat angrily with tears forming in her eyes. "No one said that" Severus replied. "Then why am I being punished?" she spat angrily with her hand slamming down on the white stone countertop. 

"This is not a punishment. They cannot come back for their own safety until you are yourself again," Severus offered softly. 

Lucius was just staring at her, watching the tears start to well up in her eyes, finally falling like rivers from her eyes as they returned to their normal color. "There's no way to separate us," she admitted as the tears dropped from her cheeks onto her shirt.

"We don't know that" Severus whispered as both of the men came over to hug her. "I know it. He is too finely entwined in my brain now, in myself," she admitted.

"Every piece that wasn't him was on fire last night. Every piece that was me. Every nerve in my body, on fire all at once. Unfathomable," she spoke with a look of horror on her face.

 She pulled back from the men as if their embrace was painful in itself. She went to sit quietly in the living room while Severus made her tea and brought over her medicine.

"Thank you, just put it down," she told him. He put it on the table beside her as she asked. "I can't be touched right now," she admitted as she picked up the mug of tea and the dish of tablets. 

"Are you in pain? Do you need a potion?" Severus asked her curiously. "No, thank you," she replied blankly as took the medicine. "Why can we not touch you then?" Lucius asked her curiously. "I have been invaded by him in ways I cannot utter," she admitted.