Page 394

The next morning, Severus and Lucius walked into her room without the girls as she ate her breakfast

The next morning, Severus and Lucius walked into her room without the girls as she ate her breakfast. She was listening to hear Walkman as well as reading a book while eating. Her eyes diverted to the men only for a second before going back to her book.

She closed the book in her lap and took her headphones off after switching them off. "Good morning," she grinned at them.

"I noticed you didn't turn the page down," Severus looked at her curiously. "It's not my book. Page 394," she replied as she held it up.

"How are the girls?" she smiled as she continued eating.

"They want to come see you, but I told them you were not feeling yourself," Severus remarked coldly.

"Who are you to judge my behavior?" she asked blankly.

Severus just starred daggers at her as Lucius started, "Can we please be friends today? All of us?" he pleaded softly. A smile spread across her lips, "Indeed. I would like that," she replied.

"Evan said you are walking now," Lucius asked hopefully. "Yes. I walk like a regular person now, but slower and shakier. I got to take a shower last night," she grinned at them.

"Did you touch yourself in the shower? I assume your monitor wasn't on you," he grinned.

Her eyes went playfully between the men before closing the door softly. "No one tells me about their alone time. I shall keep the information to myself for now. Do you want to see my Princess pussy? I shaved it last night, " she grinned.

"Show us," Lucius ordered her swiftly. Y/N moved her breakfast tray out of the way, pulling her blanket back as well.

Slowly she raised up on her knees and pulled her own striped pajama pants down.

Her thumbs hooked into the waistband of her white cotton panties, pulling them down her thighs.

Her slender fingers slid between her wet bare folds as the men watched her carefully.

Each of them looked like they were about to attack her at any second. She pulled her fingers away from herself and offered them to the men. "A taste?" she giggled.

"You're trying to manipulate us," Severus scolded her. "Nonsense. I want you to taste how much I miss you," she grinned as she offered her fingers to Lucius specifically.

He leaned over taking them one by one, cleaning them in his ravenous mouth. "Fuck," she moaned at feeling his tongue.

Y/N playfully pulled her fingers back, redressing herself so she could finish breakfast.

"I'm so horny, I'm losing my mind here," she admitted as she started eating again. "If you can be a good girl, you will come home soon," Severus warned her.

"Tomorrow," she replied. "You may not be ready tomorrow," he sighed in reply.

"I am going home. Tomorrow night I'm going to climb the stairs at home and put the girls to bed," she informed him.

"Do you have your heart set on being terribly difficult from this point forward?" Severus asked her with his signature eye roll with pursed lips.

"No, I'm not trying to be purposefully difficult. I want my life back. It's disappointing you cannot see it from my point of view," she replied.

"We are doing our very best to be patient with you," Severus offered softly.

Angrily she spat, "I don't need patience. I need fucking understanding. You don't understand how I feel, neither of you do.

You get to go do what you want, and I'm stuck in this bed being bossed around by anyone who comes through the door.

I have never felt this helpless in my entire life. You two have had months to deal with this.

I just woke up a few days ago and my life has been turned upside down," she cried, tears running down her cheeks. Her hands were clenching the blanket in front of her.

"All you two can think about is if I'm behaving in the manner in which you see fit. I cannot do this right now," she cried.

Instantaneously, a loud crack of thunder and pelting rain was heard outside the hospital.

Severus reached out to her with a soft voice, "Can I get in bed and hold you, Princess?" he asked.

"Both," she frowned at them with tears running down her cheeks.

Very carefully, the men crawled in front of back of her in the hospital bed.

It was extremely cramped, but no one minded. "Smother me," she begged playfully as she wiped her tears on Severus' shirt.

"As a matter of fact, you have no idea how much I'd love to do that," Severus teased.

The men both laid their arms and legs on her body as if they were human weighted blankets.

"Please take me home. I will be good. I promise," she begged softly between them. "Shh, you need to rest, little bird," Lucius whispered softly.

Once Y/N was asleep again, the two men carefully crawled out of bed and went outside to speak privately.

"I have two questions, Lucius. Firstly, what do you think we should do? Secondly, how good did my wife's pussy taste?" Severus grinned at the blonde-haired man.