A Dream Within a Dream, Within a Dream Part 2

Y/N was frozen in fear, "Excuse me?" she asked with her brows knitted together. "I've got some pajamas for you to sleep in of course," he grinned as he pulled out a pair just for Y/N with a cheeky grin.

"Oh, ok. Thank you," she said as she got up from the side of the bed. She walked over, reaching towards the folded pair of pajamas when his hand suddenly grabbed her wrist.

The young man playfully pulled her into his chest, whispering in her ear, "Say please," he grinned down at her. His eyes were deep pools of onyx. They were the kind of eyes that you could lose yourself inside. They reminded her again of someone, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

"Please," she whispered as he hovered over her flirtatiously. The young man studied her face carefully before smirking and releasing her again so she could take the pajamas from him.

"Can I use your bathroom to change?" she asked hopefully. "Of course, make yourself at home," he replied as he turned around. She stood watching for a second before coming to her senses. Once she was inside the bathroom, she locked the door behind her.

She looked like her usual self in the mirror except for the vintage student uniform. She removed her cloak, hanging it up on the back of the bathroom door. As she undressed, it was clear her body was different somehow.

Her arms were completely bare of any marks or tattoos which was unusual. She started scanning herself in the mirror, quickly removing her bra. Her white rabbit tattoo from her ribs was gone, as well as her "Follow the White Rabbit" script under her breast.

Her body looked like it had at 17, young, beautiful, untouched. Suddenly came a knock on the backroom door startling her. "Are you alright in there? You didn't faint, did you?" Tom asked her with a concerned voice.

"No, I'm changing. I'll be out in a moment," she replied quickly. The door unlocked and the man walked in to see her standing topless in her skirt and knee socks.

"You aren't touching my things, are you?" he snarled in an accusatory tone. His nostrils flared, eyes darkening, "I hate when people touch my things," he growled.

Y/N recoiled away from him, grabbing her chest to cover herself, "No I didn't touch anything. I was just changing as you can see," she spat angrily back at him. 

"Oh, excuse me. I hope you'll accept my apology. Plenty of sticky hands around this castle," he grinned at her as he backed up through the door, closing it once again.

"You picked the lock," Y/N spat at him as she started putting her bra back on. Something about this didn't feel right anymore. She fastened it on her chest, quickly trying to redress herself.

"I know you aren't going to throw my hospitality in my face, Y/N. I warned you; it won't look right leaving my dorm room. You are quite disheveled looking at the moment," he warned her from outside the door. "You knew my name," she said accusingly as she redressed herself.

Quickly she threw her cloak back on her shoulder. It was slightly concerning that Tom was on the outside of this door and she would have to go through him to get to freedom.

Her chest started beating so fast, filling with crippling fear. She could hear his feet on the other side of the door, pacing around, waiting for her to come out. Her heart was racing so fast it felt as if it were going to jump out of her chest. A voice from inside her head said, "Come home, little bird."

As if propelled by the words, she grabbed the doorknob of the bathroom, twisting it slowly. As soon as she started pulling it towards her, her eyes shot open, and she was in her hospital bed with her monitors going crazy.