Tell Me You're Mine Part 2

Severus quickly pulled her into position, ignoring the interaction between Y/N and Lucius. "I'm not done with you, Princess," Severus said in a deep breathy voice. He was still rock hard, aching for his turn to use her.

"Little bird," Lucius grinned down at her, stroking her cheek gently. Her mouth was already wrapped around his cock, trying to keep him hard while Severus plunged his length into her deeply from behind.

A muffled cry came from Y/N as she was filled in one swift thrust from behind. Tears formed in her eyes as she sucked Lucius' cock greedily. His icy blue eyes were transfixed upon Y/N's as they turned to soft pools of green. "I am yours, little bird," Lucius whispered to her while gently embracing her cheek.

She braced herself on the bed with one hand as best she could while reaching up to his chest, placing her hand on his heart to feel it beat. "She got you," Severus teased Lucius.

Severus' hands held her hips perfectly, slamming deep into her over and over again. "But is she mine?" Lucius asked Severus. "Yes, she is ours," Severus exclaimed in deep growling voice.

The room was full of the most beautiful sounds, slapping skin, gurgling and choking, along with everyone's individual moans.

Lucius undid the belt from her waist and quickly wrapped it around Y/N's throat rather snugly. "I've always wanted to wrap my belt your neck, Princess," Lucius told her.

"She loves being slapped in the face," Severus revealed with an evil grin on his face. "Don't you?" Severus asked as he slapped her ass very hard. Y/N let out a squeal of pleasure on Lucius before his cock was pulled from her mouth.

"Yes, Daddy. I love it," she said in a needy whimper. "Like this?" Lucius teased as he took himself in hand, slapping the head of his cock against her face.

Y/N started to reach up guide him back to her mouth but she was scolded sternly. "Oh no don't be a bad little Princess," Lucius mocked her as he slapped his pulsing cock against her face with each word. "Fuck my face, Daddy," she begged him with a waiting open mouth.

Lucius pulled the belt very tightly, jerking it up so she was forced to look up into his eyes. "Say please," he grinned at her. He held himself just out of reach of her begging lips. "Please, Daddy," she begged. Lucius raised his large hand, slapping her across the face, leaving an instant stinging pain.

"Thank you. Daddy," she grinned up at him with a cheeky look as Severus continued fucking her hard and deep from behind. Lucius finally forced his big swollen cock head into her mouth. "Suck," he growled at her as he stroked his length with his free hand.

Y/N pushed back against Severus as she sucked happily on her new Daddies cock. "Your little bird is begging me to make her cum," Severus teased as he moved her legs outside his, spreading her wide.

"Can you hear our Princess gagging on my cock?" Lucius replied with a grin.

"I knew from the first time I met you that you loved sucking cock," he added as he grinned down into her swirling green eyes.

A second later, her eyes slammed shut as Severus fucked her brutally into her orgasm. Over and over, he slammed into her tight wet pussy as she quaked around him.

Lucius slammed his cock deep inside her mouth, as he yanked the leather belt he was still holding onto. "Suck Daddies cock," he growled down at her with icy blue eyes and gritted teeth.

"Fuck, Princess," Severus growled as he started cumming deeply inside her. His hands squeezed her hips to an almost painful degree as he slammed into her.

Lucius stared down into her swirling green storms as he started shooting drop after drop of hot cum, filling her mouth. "You are the best girl ever," Lucius stated, staring down into her mesmerizing eyes.

Y/N gave him him a little crinkle of her nose as he carefully pulled his softening cock out of her mouth. She quickly swallowed and show him her empty mouth. "I love you Daddy," she grinned at him. "I love you, little bird," he whispered in reply.

"Ahem I love you too, Princess," Severus teased with a little slap on her ass. "I love you too Daddy," she replied over her shoulder as the two separated finally.

"What a very lucky girl I am to have two handsome Daddies. A shame they look so tired," Y/N teased them playfully. "Are you ever satisfied, you greedy little thing?" Lucius asked with a grin.

"More," she grinned at them.