I am human and I need to be loved

After they all finished, Y/N sat on the edge of the bed so she could take care of them. Lucius watched her heart monitor while Severus got her into position. They heard a little click, "the lock," she grinned up at Severus while her hands quickly worked at his trousers.

His cock looked absolutely massive inside of his trousers as he assisted pulling them down just enough. His eyes were like two black storms as her hands wrapped around him for the first time in months.

As soon as her eager wet lips wrapped the head of his cock, his head fell back in ecstasy. "I can't touch your face, I will choke you right now," he said through his already deep labored breath. He was forcing his hands behind his back, trying to keep from using her too roughly.

Her mouth was creating the most beautiful suction around him, gently stroking his length up and down as her mouth sucked. "Fuck," he exclaimed with a deep breathy voice.

Y/N pulled off just long enough to ask, "Am I your good girl?" she grinned at him before happily bobbing her mouth on his length. "You're the best," he moaned with hitched breaths.

It was only a few moments later, his cock jumped wildly in her hand, shooting drop after drop of hot cum into her mouth. It was everything Severus could do to not moan loudly in exaltation as he filled her mouth.

Gently, he pulled himself from her mouth, whispering, "I love you so much Princess. Thank you," he grinned at her as he tucked himself away.

Y/N reached out to signal it was Lucius' turn. It was no surprise that he had been stroking himself in preparation for his turn. "Say, please," he teased her as he stroked himself in front of her face.

"Please, Daddy," she whispered with doe eyes. Lucius took her face in his hands as she eagerly wrapped her lips and hands around him. "Just let Daddy fuck your mouth and I'll give you what you want you greedy thing," he whispered in a deep breathy voice.

As gently as he could he held her face while she looked up at him, thrusting in and out of her mouth as she sucked her cheeks in. "Fuck, I missed you," he with hitched breath. He was attempting to hold his moans in, but it was difficult.

It took barely effort on Y/N's part and Lucius was filling her mouth as well. His hands held her face so forcefully, putting all of his focus on not choking her with his cock as he came.

"That felt so fucking amazing, little bird," he said with labored breath as he tucked his softening cock back into his pants.

Y/N playfully showed him her empty mouth before scooching back up into her spot on the bed. Lucius leaned down, giving her a sweet good night moment.

"I love you little bird. Do you want to see the girls in the morning?" he grinned after giving her a kiss. "Why the queen demands it," she smiled softly.

"Pfft Queen. The Queen of Hearts perhaps," Severus teased as he leaned down to give her a kiss. "Is there another?" she chuckled. "Not in our world," he teased before giving her one last kiss. "I love you. Be a good girl," he smiled at her.

"I am the best girl, you said it yourself. Could you send my nurse in please? I want my nighttime potions," she replied. "Of course," he replied as the two walked to the door.

A few minutes later, the night nurse brought in her healing potion and dreamless sleep which she happily took and settled in for the night. She popped her walkman headphones on. She listened to The Smiths "How Soon Is Now?"as she faded out of existence for the night. "I am the son and the heir.." she whispered.