My Two Daddies

The two started digging into their lunch. It was an assortment of local cheeses with dips, olives, pita breads sort of platter for them to share. “Lucius, do you enjoy eating or do you eat to survive?” she asked him as they started eating. “I enjoy eating, I think most people do,” he replied with a little shake of his head. 

“I keep hearing that but I’m not sure. I honestly only started enjoying food when I got pregnant. I suppose I gave myself permission to finally enjoy it. I know this is a really deep conversation for lunch but I always speak frankly with my partner. I don’t know if you had noticed my weight would go up and down when you saw me,” she asked him.

 “Of course I noticed. I didn’t want to intrude after you incident.. I don’t know what to call it, attempt, but I heard you had gotten quite small. Severus was talking about checking you into a hospital for a bit,” he replied. 

“For the attempt or my weight? Your face says both, ok,” she chuckled. “You and he were so fragile at that point in time. He confided in me often when you went to the village. You have no idea how much he hated your little worm friend,” Lucius replied with a smirk. 

“I bet it was fucking beautiful when he dealt with him,” Y/N whispered softly. “You would have loved it,” Lucius replied with a grin. 

A second later Lucius admitted, “I don’t know why I want to fuck you over this table,” he whispered. Y/N had food stuffed in her mouth as she leaned forward eating, replying  “I don’t know why either,” she said.

Lucius just shook his head in amusement, “The more time I spend with you, the more I desire,” he replied. “Fantastic, we only have so much time because my milk is getting really full and we are almost done. Tell me every place you have ever dove,” she replied with a smile. 

“All over the coast of England and Wales specifically. A few scattered places around the Mediterranean. I prefer areas that are warmer and require less clothing,” Lucius replied. “I’ve never worn a wetsuit before. They look uncomfortable, like a thick second skin. Is that a weird thought?” she remarked. “They are fine once they are on but a bit annoying to get into,” he replied. “I bet you look huge in a wetsuit,” she grinned. “Maybe you can tell me sometime,” he smirked as he laid some coins out for their lunch. 

“Woo, that was smooth like James Bond. Do you know who he is?” Y/N chuckled as she got up from her seat. “Pfft of course, I was a young man once. Lots of young men wanted to be him, you know,” he replied as he reached out for her hand. 

“I have a James Bond fantasy I’ll have to tell you about later,” Y/N teased. “I would love to hear it. Are you ready to go back? Nervous?” he teased her. “Should I be?” she laughed nervously. 

“I am,” Lucius admitted. “Same, let's go back anyways. I need to nurse the girls before I start leaking,” she replied. 

Lucius grabbed her hand and apparated them back to the house where Severus was sitting with the girls on the carpet. Both girls were attempting to take off on the carpet and start crawling. “You dirty rat. You said you would wait for me,” she teased as she saw what they were doing. 

“They wanted down. What am I supposed to do? Enjoy yourself?” Severus smirked up at her.

 “I did! I saw a turtle, an octopus, and a seahorse,” she replied eagerly as she picked up Stevie from the carpet. “I need to nurse,” she told him as she went to sit in her chair.

 “Did you enjoy yourself?” Severus asked Lucius cheekily as he walked past him. “Tremendously. She is a natural in the water, isn’t she?” Lucius remarked as he sat on the sofa.