A Collector Part 2

A bit later, the two apparated to the Manor

A bit later, the two apparated to the Manor. They were led out to the garden by Teddy the house elf. "Oh, Merlin's beard. Those are some cute babies," Cissa exclaimed as she came over to grab a baby. She held her hands out excitedly to see which girl would accept. It was Stevie of course; she would let anyone hold her.

"I apologize if they start pulling at your swimsuit. They think all women have milk," Y/N grinned playfully. "I understand completely. Draco was the same way. You look absolutely beautiful today, Princess," Cissa smiled at her. "What about me?" Severus huffed cheekily.

"Handsome as always, Severus," Cissa grinned. "This is my partner, Isobel Rothschild. Izzy, this is the new Professor Snape, of course. We call her Princess," Cissa added.

Y/N took in the beautiful red headed woman's form. "It's lovely to meet you finally. I've heard so much about you," Izzy remarked as she extended a hand to Y/N. "You're drooling, little bird," Lucius whispered as he came up behind her.

Y/N cut her eyes back to him briefly before turning back. "It's lovely to meet you. May I call you Izzy?" she asked with a grin. "Of course, everyone does. I heard two very cute girls were going to learn how to swim today. Who's excited?" the stunning red headed woman asked.

"Not me," Y/N admitted with a grin. "Aww it will be quite alright. I promise. They are at the perfect age for this," Izzy replied with a warm expression.

"Let's go see your surprise. Cissa has been preparing him all week for you," Lucius grinned down at her. "A male. Is he a stallion or a gelding?" Y/N asked excitedly as she handed Charlotte off to her Papa. "Love you," she whispered before getting a little kiss.

"Well, it's complicated. Let's call him a stallion," Lucius chuckled softly as they walked to the stable. "You look fantastic by the way, as always, little bird," he added. "Thank you, Daddy. You are quite handsome yourself," she replied flirtatiously.

"I love your braids. I bet those would be fantastic to pull," Lucius teased as they walked to the stable hand in hand. "You better not mess my hair up. My Daddy did this for me," she teased.

"Did he use you this morning?" Lucius asked her cheekily. "He did not. I am untouched," she grinned back at him. Her eyes cut to the huge white unicorn standing at the end of the stable. He was tied to a post, having already been saddled.

Y/N's eyes scanned him before filling with tears. She bolted away from Lucius, running up to Oliver. "I thought I would never see you again," she started crying into the Unicorn's neck.

"The most beautiful boy in the whole word," Y/N whispered to him as the unicorn happily embraced her. He curled his long neck and head around her as if giving her a hug. Lucius walked up behind her, gently embracing her with a hand on her shoulder. "Are you happy, little bird?" he asked softly.