The Dragon

"Why is everyone putting it that way? How can I treat her as she requires if I don't hold some power over her? You should have heard how she spoke to me earlier," Lucius replied slightly agitated.

"I want to see the memory," Severus remarked. "It happened at an inopportune time. You may not want to," Lucius suggested.

"I'm definitely going to look. I'll look at your memory Lucius," Severus grinned. Lucius rolled his eyes but leaned over the garden table so the raven-haired man could reach with his wand.

Severus touched the tip of his wand to Lucius' temple just for a split moment, forming a little chuckle on his lips before pulling away again. "Fucking make me, Malfoy," Severus teased in a funny voice as if he were Y/N.

His sudden burst of joy at her mouthiness caught her off guard, forcing Y/N to choke on her water she was sipping as the girls nursed. "Stop, I almost dropped this on the girls," she giggled as she put her glass back down.

"It looked like he did in fact make you," Severus grinned over at her. "It looks like you got some sun. Lovely," she smiled, changing the subject. "Don't change the subject," he warned her.

"Yes, he made me. We had sex and I gave him a blow job for this new swimsuit. Are you satisfied?" she groaned, letting her head fall back over her chair like a petulant child.

"Have you lost your fucking mind? I gave you freedom to do what you wanted with him, but you still act like an entitled brat. All I asked for in return is honesty when I ask you about it," Severus hissed at her. "I apologize. You're right," she replied softly.

"Good girl," he smiled after a second. "I love you, Daddy," she whispered with a grin. "You need to be fed again, don't you?" he grinned. "I want to swim first," she frowned.

"We'll lay the girls down on a blanket in the shade and you can just take care of me then," he grinned at her. "That's if It's ok with Lucius. You're ok with my wife blowing me, aren't you?" Severus turned to the man with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course. Enjoy her, just as I did," Lucius replied cheekily. Lucius got up to lay a blanket out under the tree. Each man came to retrieve a baby and took them over to the shaded spot for a nap.

Severus laid back on a chaise lounge, so Y/N wasn't on the ground while taking care of him. He was always so considerate like that. He laid back against the white cushion as Y/N crawled playfully up between his legs. "I wonder what my Daddy has for me. I hope it's a great big surprise," she teased.

"Look at you already licking your lips. You can't wait," he teased her as he reached up. His large hand gently cupped her cheek, rubbing his thumb over her wet lips gently. "Take your top off for me. I want to see your tits while you suck me," he grinned at her.

She playfully removed her bikini bra top, throwing it to the side. She caught a glimpse of Lucius to the side enjoying the show on his own chaise. Her hands went to the waistband of his swim shorts, allowing her to pull them off. His cock was getting visibly harder by the second as he watched her.

"Give your Daddy Lucius a show, will you, Princess?" he whispered cheekily. "Yes, Daddy," she smirked before leaning down over him. She greedily took him into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head of his cock as he leaked precum.

He reached down, squeezing and pulling at her tits for no other reason than his own enjoyment. "A shame to ever cover these up," Severus moaned as she sucked him. In no time, the man was thrusting up into her mouth while he gripped the cushion beside him.

She felt him pointing and moving around. It didn't take a scholar to figure out that Lucius was coming up behind her, to fuck her again. He roughly pulled her swim bottoms down and positioned her.

"Sorry, little bird," Lucius told her in a deep breathy voice. He slammed the length of his cock deep inside her as soon as he was in position. She let out a deep vocal cry around Severus' cock as she was filled. "Fuck her as hard as you can," Severus growled as he held Y/N by the throat face fucking her.

"The tightest little pussy," Lucius moaned as he fucked her hard and deep from behind. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF SALAZAR SLYTHERIN IS GOING ON HERE," Draco shrieked from the side of the pool. His face was a look of horror, and his body recoiling from the scene.