Papa & LuLu Part 4

“Well we should clear the table shouldn’t we?” Y/N suggested as she got up, moving her plate and glass to the kitchen counter near them while the men watched. They both sat rubbing themselves as they watched her walk around. 

“You two were a lot of help,” she huffed playfully as she went to Lucius so he could put her on the table. “Does that hurt?” Lucius asked her as he noticed she was still wearing her butt plug.

“Not usually. I am quite used to it now,” she replied as she laid back across the table. She reached above her head towards Severus, “Gimme,” she said playfully smiling at him. 

Severus smirked at her before standing and pulling here where she could suck him. “Aww,” she exclaimed as she realized he was already hard for her. “I like when it’s soft at first,” she grumbled. 

Lucius leaned over spreading her legs gently, tracing her dripping wet pussy with his finger tips. “She’s always wet, isn’t she?” Lucius teased as he leaned down tasting her. Severus was gently using her upside mouth while she trembled on the table in front of the men. 

“Always,” Severus replied in a deep breathy voice as she sucked him. “Trade me,” Lucius begged. The men traded places and Severus immediately started licking her the way she loved. Lucius was good but he didn’t have the same experience with her. 

Y/N was immediately bucking up against Severus’ mouth as she felt his lips kissing her. “Show me how she likes it,” Lucius told Severus as Y/N started sucking his cock now. 

“Don’t let her take your cock out of her mouth,” Severus told Lucius as he started sucking on Y/N. She was grabbing for Lucius’ hips while she bucked and trembled under Severus’ mouth. 

S: I’m the best aren’t I?

Y: The best, she told him in her head as she started cumming under his mouth.

 She was whimpering and shaking on the table while Lucius fucked her throat deeply. It was the most beautiful scene as she laid on the table between the two men. Lucius pulled out of her mouth when he felt her struggling to get free. She was cumming so hard she couldn’t focus on his big cock anymore. 

Both of the men stood stroking their own cocks as she trembled on the table in front of them. She had slammed her thighs together when she realized it was going to be a long one. “Is that what it looked like?” Severus teased Lucius. 

“Yes. I thought I had hurt her or something,” Lucius smirked as they watched her try to recover. “I’m dizzy,” Y/N admitted as she attempted sitting up.

 “Maybe we should take this to bed,” Severus suggested as he started picking Y/N up from the table. “Come on Daddy,” she reached out for Lucius playfully as she was carried. “My Daddy Lucius carried me like this today but he put his big cock inside me,” she teased Severus. 

“Lucius, is there anything you didn’t do to my Princess while you were gone?” Severus teased him as he laid Y/N down on the bed. “I didn’t fuck her ass,” Lucius grinned as he crawled onto the bed next to Y/N. 

“Princess, do you want to ride me while Daddy Lucius fucks your ass?” Severus asked her as he sat back on the pillows next to her. She quickly straddled his lap, “Help,” she smiled at him. Severus assisted as always holding himself while she started taking him inside her. 

Once she had taken him completely, Severus used his big hands to spread her ass while she laid against his chest. 

“Gently take it out,” Severus told Lucius while he slowly thrusted inside her. Y/N was in her own world as she affectionately rubbed her face against Severus’ chest, giving him little kisses. Lucius very gently removed the butt plug and set it on the table while he lubed his own aching cock up.