The Alfie Incident Part 3

Y/N turned to Severus before she walked off hand in hand with Pansy, "Am I in trouble?" she asked him. "No, you are not," Severus replied as he sat on the porch with Charlotte. Y/N smiled back at Lucius, rather proud of herself.

"How much did you three best buddies talk before I got here?" Y/N asked Pansy as they walked. The two were holding hands as they walked down to the dock to have some privacy. "I only heard about what's going on with Alastair. What is going on with you and Lucius?" Pansy whispered.

"Nothing," Y/N replied with a little chuckle. "You're not being honest," Pansy scolded her. "There is nothing to be honest about. He's Draco's father and my husband's friend," Y/N replied casually.

"You're the worst fucking liar," Pansy said in an increasingly agitated voice. The two were standing just on the landing of the dock as Y/N looked back up to the porch. Both of the men were watching her and Pansy.

"If you could not raise your voice at me, that would be helpful. You are the secret keeper as far as I'm concerned. I wanted you to come help, not yell at me," Y/N remarked as she bawled her fists behind her back.

"I missed you, Princess," Pansy whispered as she moved closer to her friend. "I missed you too. I apologize for the last time I saw you, at the Manor. I was very irritated," Y/N admitted.

Y/N grabbed Y/N's hand and took her to the end of the dock where they could sit and look onto the water. "They can't see our expressions if we sit here. Those two are so fucking nosey," Y/N laughed as she watched her friend sit next to her.

"Are you sleeping with Lucius?" Pansy asked her blankly. "We play with him on occasion, though I think that has run its course," Y/N replied.

"Why is he following you to your grandmothers if you two are just sleeping together? He went to your grandmothers, you weren't there. He went to his mother's fountain where he took you horseback riding. He said you were there crying," Pansy stared at her.

"I was worried about my friend," Y/N replied as she looked away onto the water. "Secret keeper," Pansy whispered to Y/N before she got up from her seat, walking back to the cabin.

What she was about to do next was highly distasteful, but she did it regardless. Y/N stood up on the dock, looking back to the house. She wanted to see who was outside. It was just the boys and Pansy walking back towards the cabin.

Y/N started unzipping her pale-yellow sundress while she looked at the men. She pushed it down, so it was falling around her waist and hips. She folded it neatly before dropping it on the dock.

Then, she reached behind her back as if she were going to remove her bra but did not. Both of them men were shaking their heads in amusement as they stood on the edge of the porch each with a sleeping girl.

She saw Severus say something she couldn't hear to Pansy. The young black-haired woman turned back to look at Y/N. She turned around and started walking back to Y/N. Unfortunately, she didn't arrive before Y/N had dived into the lake playfully.

Y/N came back up to the surface wiping her eyes to see both of the men walking down to the lake. "Pansy, do you want to run away?" Y/N asked her with a laugh from the water.

"You stupid bitch," Pansy laughed as she started to run down the dock in her full outfit and doc marten boots. She dove into the water, grabbing onto Y/N quickly. In a flash, Y/N apparated from the lake to England to that Welsh village she had hid in years ago. She landed them down a dirt road where they could duck down.

"Not a thought in your head, eh Princess," Pansy asked her as they sat down in the grass.

She took her green and black plaid flannel shirt off and handed it to Y/N to put on since she was in her underwear. Pansy was left in full black tank top, jeans, and soggy boots.