Daddies Home

"And that was the first time I turned Draco into a pig," Y/N announced as finished telling her story to Lucius.

The blonde-haired man turned to Severus, "You let her turn my son into a pig without knowing for sure she had a reverse incantation?" Lucius grinned at him.

"She said she knew one. It all worked out anyways," Severus chuckled.

"I bet those galleons he gave me were from you. So basically, you paid 5 galleons for him to be turned into a pig. Isn't that interesting?" she teased.

"So, he did pay you. Marvelous," Lucius sighed with a little grin. "Of course. He had no choice. I needed drink money, afterall. I still love hustling Draco," she smiled.

"You would think he would know better than to keep making bets with you," Lucius remarked from his seat beside her hospital bed.

Y/N shook her head in agreement immediately, "One would think. He's a bit hardheaded, hates losing as I'm sure you know," she replied.

"Runs in the family," the man grinned in amusement.

"Same. I hate losing. I do wonder if three more competitive people could have found each other. Probably not a good thing for the girls to see.

I'm sure they will have a natural competition that forms between them regardless," she remarked thoughtfully.

Severus came in a moment later, "We're going home," he smiled at her. "You are joking," Y/N exclaimed excitedly.

"Dr. Humphries and Evan will travel by floo tomorrow to check on you. I've gotten very detailed instructions for your medications. It doesn't mean you can go home and resume your normal routine. This means you are going to go home, behave, and rest like we tell you to. Do you understand?" Severus exhaled blankly.

"Yes I understand, Daddy," she smiled widely. Evan came in a moment later to remove her heart monitor from her chest.

"Congratulations on getting to go home. This isn't over though. You know we are still waiting on the results from your latest scans. We need you to continue taking your medication as required.

You're going to continue to take the dreamless sleep potions for now until the Dr. stops prescribing them," Evan informed her as she worked on removing the chest sensor that was stuck to Y/N's skin.

"I am so excited I could almost scream," Y/N told her with a huge smile.

"I can tell. As soon as I leave, these two are going to assist you in getting dressed. You are going to go home with a wheelchair just for now. Don't be too proud to use it, please.

It's going to take some time until you're back to your old self physically. Please keep the physicality to a minimum for the next few days," Evan looked towards the men with a grin.

Severus acted as if he had just been accused of something, playfully replying, "She's the problem. Tell her that," he teased.

"Evan, I will do my best to rest. It has been wonderful meeting you. I know you're coming in the morning.

I just want you to know how much I appreciate everything you have done for me, us, the girls. It means a lot that my family was made comfortable while I was, away," Y/N replied softly.

"Stop, you're going to make me cry. You're quite welcome, love. We are so glad you're going home. That is always our goal," Evan replied as she hugged Y/N tightly.