Oinkus Totalus

Author Notes: A flashback. Enjoy.

Y/N looked around, making sure the coast was clear before sneaking into the Professor Snapes potions closet. She looked around, looking for something in particular. Her eyes kept darting around, trying her best not to be spotted.

As quiet as possible she climbed the squeaky old wooden ladder. Each rung making a tiny creaking sound under the weight of her black loafers. "Almost" she thought to herself as she reached out for the potion bottle on a high shelf.

Unexpectedly, she felt an icy cold touch on her bare thigh as she stretched for the bottle, finally grasping it. "You scared the goblin snot out of me," she told the raven-haired man behind her.

"In the old days, the punishment for theft was a digit," Severus teased her. Y/N turned around playfully on the ladder, moving down a step until they were eye to eye.

"My Daddy spanked me so hard last night. I need a little something to ease the discomfort," she whispered revealing the pain potion in her hand. She was making the flirtiest doe eyes at the man with a little smirk in the corner of her lips.

"Drink the potion. Then you're going to turn around. You're going to lift your skirt up and pull your panties down. I want to see how bruised you are," he whispered in a deep breathy voice next to her ear with an expressionless stare.

"Yes, Sir," she replied as she uncapped the bottle and drank the potion. She put the lid on and handed it to Severus who placed it on a nearby shelf.

She turned around on the ladder rung she was standing on, pulling her grey uniform skirt up.

Her thumbs hooked into the waistband of her white cotton panties, sliding them down her thighs so her beautiful ass was exposed to him.

"Your Daddy was rather rough on you, wasn't he?" he teased as his big strong hand grasped a handful of her ass. He squeezed her hard right on top of the bruising.

Y/N let out a beautiful moan as she felt his forceful grasp. "My Daddy is still being too rough on me," she whispered playfully. Suddenly, his touch was gone again.

"Pull your panties back up, Miss Y/L/N. You've just bought yourself a weeks' worth of detention for those sticky little fingers," he announced in his bored classroom voice.

Y/N redressed herself and then stepped down from the ladder with a grin. "I couldn't possibly tonight, Professor Snape. I have a study date," she grinned up at him.

"With?" he cut his eyes at her in irritation. "Wouldn't you like to know," she started giggling as she attempted to walk off.

She was quickly grabbed and pushed against the dungeon wall in the in the potions closet.

"It would be a shame to miss dinner as well as your study date," he hissed into her ear as he loomed over her much smaller frame.

"You are being a big silly Professor. I promised Pansy we would study for our astronomy test together," she frowned up at him with a pouty lip. "Wouldn't it have been easier to just tell me who it was before, Princess?" he asked with a raised eyebrow and pursed lips.

"You knew who it was already. Can I sneak into your bed after we get done?" she grinned up at him. "If you're not in my bed by 10pm, you will regret it Miss Y/L/N.," he replied blankly.

"Did you miss me today? Tell me," she grinned up at him.

"I'll show you how much tonight," he reassured her before walking out of the potions closet dramatically, his cape flowing behind him.