Papa & LuLu

“We need to put a butt plug in her so we can keep using her later,” Severus told Lucius as the two men got up from the bed while she laid there a mess. “How do we decide who cleans her?” Lucius asked cheekily. 

“Well one of us has to. She couldn’t possibly do it herself. I suppose the rule is whoever came in her pussy is responsible for tidying,” Severus teased.

 “I missed an opportunity to make her drip onto a pair of panties. She had them hidden from me. The cutest little flowered ones,” Lucius replied as the two men stood nude by the bed talking. 

“Of course, Daddies favorite ones. I like bending her over something and pulling those down just below her ass. I use her like the little toy she is and then I pull them up again,” Severus replied. 

“Why are you both getting hard again? I’ve been fucked four times today. Please stop” Y/N asked playfully from the bed. “You fucked her twice?” Severus smirked at Lucius. 

“We aren’t going to have the energy to go to the club tonight if we don’t all calm down,” Y/N announced from the bed. Severus got a cloth and cleaned her so that the three could lay in the bed together. Y/N was sandwiched between them. 

“How do I lay here to rest with cocks on either side of me?” she giggled. “Everyone needs to rest atleast until the girls wake up again,” Severus told them both.

 “Here you cuddle my back, and Severus cuddles you. That might make it easier,” Lucius offered. They all turned over in an attempt to not get horny but it wasn’t working. “Who wants a cup of tea? I have to get out of this bed. There’s too much dick in it to sleep,” Y/N chuckled after a bit. 

Y/N got up from the bed, going to the closet to put her panda pajama onesie on so she wasn’t nude any longer. She walked past the men who were sitting on the edge of the bed as if it were completely normal. 

“Lucius, how do you take your tea?” she asked as she walked by. “Milk and 2 sugars,” he replied as he started getting dressed. 

“GET OUT,” Y/N chuckled playfully from the kitchen. “We have a debate on how milk doesn’t belong in tea. She’s out numbered now,” Severus remarked. 

“She’s rather peculiar at times,” Lucius admitted as he followed Severus into the kitchen. “Lucius, what are your thoughts on great big fat rabbits who always beg for extra carrots?” she asked the man as she looked down at Samhain. 

“She’s very cute and a champion I hear,” Lucius chuckled as he took the mug of tea from Y/N. He mouthed the words thank you as he took it from her.

 “That reminds me, you would have loved my costume. It was really bosom baring,” she replied as she walked to the living room with her own tea. 

“Seems to be a running theme,” Lucius remarked cheekily. "As is her flirting with random men for attention,” Severus announced with a little grin as he followed them. “I love how you two talk about me as if I can’t hear,” Y/N chuckled. 

“She told me men shouldn’t be so easily manipulated, to which I agreed. Still, I think she takes it too far sometimes,” Lucius remarked. “I can’t flirt with men for my own entertainment but I can suck a room full of cocks for yours? Seems hypocritical to me,” Y/N informed them. 

“Tell me more about your diving. I only heard about it briefly,” Severus ignored her remark. 

“I saw a sea turtle but I couldn’t get too close to it. There was a real cute octopus, a common one, that attempted to camouflage itself before it hid back into the coral. A seahorse as well. Thank you for letting me go. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, Y/N replied.