A Breakdown Part 2

"No one is doing that today. We need to clean up, then we are all going to sit down to talk," Severus told her as he got up from the bed. "Eww gross, I don't want to do that," Y/N made a horrified face as she laid on the bed playfully waiting to be cleaned.

"This room feels very claustrophobic all of a sudden," she told Severus while he cleaned her with a cloth. "I know, Princess. Let me get your teddy bear pajamas," he grinned at her before getting up to retrieve her comfort item.

Lucius was at the side of the bed dressing himself again, looking as if he would rather not talk about feelings. "He can't force us to talk," Y/N offered the man.

"I feel as if we need some wine," Lucius chuckled softly. "We should all smoke a joint," Y/N got up on her knees excitedly as if she had the best idea.

"Your milk," Severus reminded her as he brought her teddy bear onesie to put on her. He went back to the closet to dress himself.

"My blasted milk," she sighed as she dressed. Y/N went to the living room, laying down defeated on the sofa. She used her magic to switch on the record player for a distraction.

"Do you like music?" Y/N asked Lucius as he sat in the chair she normally sat. "Play me all of your favorites, little bird," Lucius told her playfully. "Oh that's the spirit," Y/N giggled as she got up from the sofa in her teddy bear onesie.

"We are not listening to The Smiths," Severus announced as he walked into the living room. "I wasn't going to," she huffed as she thumbed through her extensive vinyl collection. She pulled out her favorite Simon & Garfunkel record and switched it out.

"I listened to this song while I was laboring in the bathtub at Spinner's End," Y/N told Lucius as she started it. "I still cannot believe you gave birth to the girls in a bathroom," Lucius teased her.

"I had to. Hospitals are terrible. The last time I was escorted to a hospital, I was forced to eat porridge," Y/N teased him. "Cruel and unusual punishment," he grinned at her.

"My thoughts exactly. The girls are about to wake up," she told him as she sat on the sofa undoing her bear onesie as she heard them fussing. "You sit right there, Princess. Your servants will retrieve the crying babies," Severus teased her as he and Lucius went upstairs.

"No problem. I'll sit right here," she giggled. As the two men brought the babies back to Y/N she asked Lucius curiously, "Do you have many visitors at work? The man at the front desk kept smiling at me," Y/N asked him.

"Only Cissa on occasion. Perhaps he thought you looked beautiful in your yellow dress today," Lucius remarked as he sat back down. "Not everything has to do with how I look," she replied.

"You thought he was smiling at you because you were one of many who visited me at work," Lucius remarked blankly. "I'm quite a suspicious person. I learned from the best," Y/N looked over to Severus.

"I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised to see you. Alas it was soon ruined. Why were you at Van Dorens in the first place?" Lucius asked her blankly. "I was going to visit my friend, of course. I am allowed to have those," she smiled at Lucius.

"What would you have done if Travers had still been there when you knocked on the door?" Lucius questioned her. "Left for backup, most likely. I'm very fast at disapparating if you haven't noticed," she grinned at him.

"I noticed that today at the lake. Poor Pansy jumped into the lake fully dressed for you," he remarked. "Thankfully we are magical and can easily dry ourselves," she smiled at him. "Who were you greeting when you appeared in the living room?" Severus questioned her.