Cyprus Part 2

“Show me the cabin,” she smiled at him. Lucius took her hand, kissing the back of it as if he were a gentleman, replying “My pleasure, little bird.” He went down into the cabin below as Y/N followed him, holding his hand. 

“I would offer you a drink but I know you won’t accept it,” Lucius announced as he led her to the bedroom chamber. There was a big fluffy mattress with white bedding in a sort of stately room with wood trim. 

“You’re right. I can’t nurse after I drink. I will have to pump at some point. I can only go a few hours in between,” she replied. Lucius locked the room door behind them, just in case. Y/N felt the boat depart from the dock. It was a unique feeling once they started venturing to the spot. 

Y/N closed her eyes, feeling the vibration for a moment. “I hope you don’t get seasick,” Lucius questioned. “No, just feeling the water move beneath us. Can you feel it?” she asked. 

“Perhaps, I don’t feel it the same way you do. I feel the boat moving,” Lucius offered. “How long do we have?” she opened her eyes to examine his handsome face. 

“As long as we need,” he replied as he sat on the edge of the bed. He extended his hand to her so she would come sit on his lap. “He’s going to hate this,” Y/N looked hesitant but she went over to Lucius anyway.

“We have his permission. Don’t you want Daddy Lucius to make love to you, little bird?” he asked softly as he wrapped his arms around her. “Yes I do. I need to take this bikini off before I soak through it,” she teased as she got up. She threw his shirt to the side before her hands went to the bikini top, undoing the clasp and throwing with the shirt. 

“Would you like to see my tits when I bend over or my ass? The choice is yours,” she giggled playfully. “How do I pick? Tits for now,” he replied like an excited teenage boy. 

Y/N bent over in front of him as she took her bottoms off, making sure he had a good view before standing back up. 

“You’re breathtaking, Y/N,” he announced as he watched her. “I'm a little bird. I don’t prefer being called my real name once I have a nickname. I’m Princess or Little Bird. What do you want to be called?” she asked curiously.

 “Daddy will do just fine,” he replied as he stood up, pushing his own swim shorts down. Y/N admired him for as long as he allowed before he positioned himself on the bed. “Come to Daddy,” he told her cheekily. 

Y/N crawled up from the bottom of the bed just to tease him so more before she straddled his lap. His big aching cock was between them. “I want to kiss you before you start trying to fuck me,” she teased him. 

“Show me how you like to be touched,” she whispered after giving him a few small pecks to pacify him. “You already know how I like to be touched,” he replied looking into her eyes. 

Y/N’s hands went to his cock slowly stroking him as they kissed. Lucius’ hands were exploring every inch of her body that he could reach. “Do you want to suck them?” Y/N pulled from their kiss as his hands were giving her chest a lot of attention. 

“I didn’t know if I was allowed,” he smirked at her. “Do what you wish to me. I still like them being sucked but you might get milk in your mouth,” she warned him.

 Lucius’ hungry mouth leaned down trying to capture her nipple in his mouth. The position wasn’t perfect so he lifted her up against his torso so he could suck them properly. 

Y/N positioned herself where she could rub her dripping pussy against his cock as he leaned back a bit. “Can you cum like this?” Lucius smirked at her before taking her nipple in his mouth again.