A Breakdown

"I don't know what happened between the three of us but we need to just take a moment and slow down. I think we aren't making the most rational choices right now," Y/N added. "I agree as well. I was just telling Severus that as we were waiting for you," Lucius remarked.

"Fantastic. I'm glad we're on the same page," Y/N smiled at him. "Well, I'll be going for now. I'll meet you at the cabin tomorrow morning and we can discuss what to do about Van Doren and Travers. It's been a rather irritating day," Lucius remarked as he got up from the sofa.

"Indeed," Y/N looked at Lucius briefly before moving her eyes away from him again as he left. Once they were alone again, Y/N told Severus, "I don't want to sleep with Lucius anymore. It just causes complications between you and I," she remarked.

"Why did you bring Lucius to the house today when you were supposed to go to your grandmothers?" Severus asked her hesitantly.

"To have a second alone with him clearly. I don't know how I'm supposed to act. I can't greet him properly in front of you. I'm beyond frustrated with all of this. I don't know what is right and what's wrong.

All I wanted was to have a cute moment with him privately. He told me to stop and that we would get in trouble. I don't know if I have failed you in some way or what. I cannot sleep with him for fun anymore," Y/N admitted.

"I understand completely. We can just table the whole thing for now," Severus replied. "Help me lay them down, please," Y/N asked him softly. "Of course, Princess," he smiled at her as he got up from the sofa.

"I need to shower after we lay them down. I did jump in that lake afterall," Y/N told him as they walked to the nursery. "I'll shower with you," Severus replied cheekily.

"I was planning on having an alone shower if you don't mind," she replied. Once they were outside the nursery again, shutting the door softly, Severus offered, "We have time to make love before they wake up."

"Fine, but I do need a shower first, Daddy," she smiled up at him.

"Come here, princess," Severus told her playfully. "You love this as much as I do," she teased him as he picked her up to carry her to their shower.

"I hate seeing you upset, Princess," Severus whispered as he carried her. "Don't look at me then," she teased as she nuzzled into his neck.

"I think your friend is going to be ok," he remarked as he continued carrying her into their bathroom. He sat her on the edge of the counter so he could turn the shower on and undress them.

"He was trying to keep you two from making me uncomfortable," Severus told her as he started undressing himself while the shower got hot.

"I understand. I wasn't attempting to make you uncomfortable, so perhaps we disagreed on that," Y/N remarked as she started unbuttoning the shirt she stole from Pansy. "You felt like he brushed you off so you took it personally instead of understanding where he was coming from," Severus remarked.

"You sure are arguing hard for him. Did he suck your dick when I wasn't around?" Y/N teased him. "Sorry. I don't want to talk about him anymore," Y/N added a moment later when she realized how bitchy she sounded.

"I cannot keep ignoring your smart mouth, Princess. I hardly had time to handle you today but I feel as if the time has come," he grinned at her. "Touch yourself for me," she grinned at him.

Severus' big veiny hand went to the fabric of his black trousers, grabbing the length of his cock. "Get in the shower, Princess," he grinned at her as he started undoing his trousers and pushing them down along with his boxers.