Wildfire Part 2

"I have an idea for another book. Poetic eroticism. That was the sexiest thing I've ever heard," Lucius admitted playfully. "Honestly, that is an idea. A little something, dedicated to all my lovers. Past, present, and future," she grinned. "I cannot wait to read the excerpt about myself," he replied as he walked to the door and held it for her.

"Seductively scintillating," she teased as she pushed the pram past him into the hallway. "Must be careful now. Ears and eyes everywhere. I would push the girl's pram for you, but it would be out of character," Lucius teased her as they walked to the elevator.

"Out of character to help a friend? I suppose not everyone knows you the way I do," she replied. "I can be a rather unpleasant, ruthless fellow if provoked. I do hope you never see that side of me," Lucius grinned at her as they got into the rickety old elevator.

The tall blonde man used the heavy snake head of his cane to hit the button for the basement on the elevator panel. "The places that thing has been. The things it has seen," Y/N announced playfully.

"Like your chastity belt perhaps?" he whispered once the doors closed. "Am I the first you ever touched with your signature cane?" she grinned up at him. Lucius rolled his eyes before changing the subject. "Pansy was quite irritated with you. Good luck," he teased.

"She can't be mad at me. I brought the babies for that very reason. She can't be mad at me and hold her niece," Y/N smiled up at him. "Manipulation tactic," he grinned. "I will use anything in my power to my advantage. You'll do well to remember that, Daddy," she whispered before the elevator doors opened again.

"I'm sure I can find her. Thank you," she smiled up at him as she walked out from the elevator. The entire basement of the Ministry was a sort of set up police station. Various people were working at desks while petty criminals were being booked on the other side.

Y/N pushed the stroller until she found Pansies desk. "Hi," Y/N said softly as she walked up behind Pansy. "What do you want?" Pansy sneered without even turning around. "To take my best friend to lunch and apologize," Y/N replied hesitantly.

Pansy turned around, realizing the twins were present but currently sleeping. "I'm sorry," Pansy said with a sad face.

Y/N returned the face and reached out for her friend, "I'm sorry too. Please," she begged for a hug. Pansy got up from her swivel office chair, embracing her friend immediately.

"I was a stupid little bitch and I apologize. I brought the girls as a peace offering," Y/N whispered as she hugged her friend tightly. "Did I hear something about lunch?" Pansy asked playfully.

"You may pick. My treat, of course," Y/N smiled at her. "Can the girls have chips?" Pansy asked hopefully. "As long as we don't tell their father,"She replied.

"Is Severus upset with me? About how I left the other night?" Pansy asked curiously. "Of course not. He knows firsthand how far I push people. He's giving that dreadful fat rabbit a bath," Y/N reassured her.

"You're not still jealous of her are you?" Pansy chuckled as she pushed her chair in and grabbed her bag. "Jealous of a great big fat rabbit, never. Why? What gave it away?" she joked. The two went to a nearby chippy with an outdoor seating area to have lunch.

"Oh, they are going to be so mad at waiting. These are hot girls," Y/N told the twins as she pulled a couple hot chips onto a napkin to cool faster.

"I made popcorn yesterday and they strong-armed it away from everyone. These two are very passionate about maintaining these ample physiques," Y/N remarked playfully.