Mesmerizing

Y/N had been sleeping for several hours when Pansy finally snuck out of the room. "Are you two kissing?" Pansy teased the men as she came over to see them talking quietly.

"Is she still asleep?" Severus asked Pansy, ignoring her previous question. "Yes, she was a moment ago. I could not sleep anymore. You two are obviously gossiping about something, spill it," Pansy told the men as she walked into the living room.

"We're discussing what should be done about your friend," Severus sighed as he let the squirmy baby down to crawl over to Pansy.

"Have you two considered that is part of the problem? Making every decision for her? She feels powerless," Pansy scolded the men as she pulled Stevie into her lap. "I know you saw her stab a table yesterday," Severus looked bewildered.

"She was frustrated with you. You refuse to acknowledge her abilities exceed our own," Pansy glared back at Severus. "She's too unpredictable and hasn't the slightest idea how to control her powers," a mocking voice came from Y/N as she walked into the living room.

"I'm absolutely thrilled you can still read my thoughts. Did you get some rest?" Severus asked Y/N as she walked into the living room looking like hell.

"No, I was being chased by giant teddy bears trying to cover me in jam. They kept saying 'join our picnic,'," Y/N remarked as she sat between the men, unbuttoning her pajama top so Charlotte could crawl onto her lap. Pansy brought over Stevie and both of the girls took their positions.

"Perhaps you took too much last night. I think it would be helpful if you didn't do that sort of thing behind our backs," Lucius remarked as he leaned over. He gave her a quick kiss and pulled back with a grin. "Yes, Daddy," she smiled back at him.

"I want a kiss," Severus huffed. Y/N turned and made kissy lips at him until he gave her one. "The girls just had bottles not 10 minutes ago. They may not be too hungry right now," Severus informed her.

"We have enough people here for an interesting game of Monopoly," Y/N smiled at the man. "How about after dinner, Princess?" Severus offered with a grin. "Will we wager?" Lucius inquired cheekily.

"What's on the line?" Pansy asked excitedly. "Normally a wish, usually sexual in nature. Since you'll be joining us, you may have a wish that is of your choosing. Something like whisking the Princess off for a full day, just the two of you. That sort of thing," Severus offered. "Oh, I like that," Y/N grinned at Pansy.

"Hey, get back here. You're not done," Y/N huffed as she tried to keep Charlotte from leaving her. "Look what she started doing," Lucius grinned at her as Charlotte crawled into his lap. She sat on his legs and grabbed his fingers. He raised his fingers and the baby stood up on his lap.

"Well, isn't that terribly annoying," Y/N glared at Lucius. "I'm not trying to rub it in, I promise. She keeps requesting to stand on our laps," Lucius replied softly.

"I think she will be walking in no time," Severus remarked. "She just started crawling," Y/N snapped her head back at him as Stevie crawled down her lap into the floor.

"Some babies prefer walking over crawling. Draco barely crawled at all. Once he could grab onto things he started making his way around the Manor," Lucius remarked.

"He doesn't know yet, does he?" Pansy asked the three sitting on the sofa. Y/N started buttoning her pajama top as she looked back with a guilty face. "Not yet. We are a little concerned with how he's going to react," Lucius remarked.

"Anyways, I need one of my big strong Daddies to help me pump," Y/N teased the men. "Lucius can help you, if you wish. I'm going to start dinner soon. Pansy, would you like to help me with dinner?" Severus asked.

"Of course. Can these two be trusted?" Pansy grinned at the two still left on the sofa. "My children are still awake. I think he can be trusted to help me with this task," Y/N remarked.

"We do need a barrier though," Y/N teased as she tossed a pillow onto Lucius' lap before straddling him. "Oh comfy," she grinned at him as Severus brought over the hand pump. "We don't need this pillow," Lucius grinned at her as he assisted unbuttoning her pajama shirt again.

"We absolutely do, for both of us. How was work?" she grinned at him as set the pump up on herself. The task was rather self-explanatory, so they continued talking. "It was utterly uninteresting as usual. I was quite worried about you this morning," Lucius remarked.

"Do you work with a bunch of old fat rich aristocratic men? Tell me about them," Y/N teased the man.

 "Oh, they would find you quite alluring. Little bird, you possess a certain mesmeric charm, much like a bewitching potion. I would positively adore seeing you crawl down the length of our meeting table, giving me just that look you have in your eye at this moment," Lucius remarked.

"Do you think they would enjoy my humor? I have a joke for you. How many Slytherins does it take to stir a cauldron?" she grinned at Lucius. "I cannot fathom the answer," Lucius teased. "Just one. She puts her wand in, and the cauldron revolves around her. Do you want to hear another?" she asked him.

"Well, don't keep me waiting little bird," he teased as he waited for the next. "Why did Severus Snape stand in the middle of the road?" she asked Lucius. Severus snapped his head around to wait for her answer.

"Tell me," Lucius grinned. "So, you'd never know which side he was on. I'm sorry it was too funny. I couldn't resist," Y/N laughed heartily as did everyone in the room. "Mesmerizing," Lucius whispered as he watched Y/N try to recover from her joke.

"I will let that slide, for now," Severus teased as he went back to their dinner. "Do you have a monopoly strategy? I feel like you are going to be good at this one," Y/N grinned at Lucius as he switched to the other side. "I'm going to be absolutely ruthless, Princess. I want another wish," he grinned at her.