It Isn't Your Concern Part 2

"I apologize. I was just being playful," Y/N replied softly. "You purposely asked that question to tease me," Lucius remarked with annoyance. "The image intrigues me, that is why I asked. I apologize though. I'm definitely the problem here," she replied.

"I apologize as well for reacting in that manner. I must admit I wonder if this is a complete brush off, but you believe I cannot handle it," Lucius admitted.

"I wouldn't play with you in that manner. I've done everything I can to be honest until now. Why would I start hiding the truth now?" she asked curiously. "Excuse me, perhaps I'm just a naturally suspicious person," he remarked softly.

"I hope someday you feel as though you can trust me more. I dare not say the word completely. I don't think you can trust anyone completely, especially not your own self," she replied.

A moment later, she remarked, "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying. Oscar Wilde. Do you know him?" she asked Lucius curiously.

"Not personally I am familiar with his work. A bit of an eccentric," Lucius grinned at her.

"That's the word. I want to be eccentric when I grow up," Y/N smiled back. "You're already there, little bird," he replied.

"She wanted to have a custom couch made. It was going to look like a giant ice cream sandwich.. For our sitting area," Severus remarked as he started walking back down the stairs.

"It was going to be awesome. We could all lay on it," she grinned at them. A second later she squealed, blurting out, "A bird's nest. A giant pillow pit called the nest. I'm a bird, remember," she chuckled.

"Our guests are not sitting in a giant pillow pit in our sitting area. You heard that right? Sitting," Severus teased her. "Tie breaker?" Y/N looked over at Lucius.

"Perhaps a small nest just for you and the love birds," he offered with a grin. "We're not getting a bird," Severus interjected before Y/N could reply.

"Ok, fun police, sheesh," she giggled. "I was going to say I will have a small nest for you and the girls constructed. But I'm not going to say that now," Severus grinned at her. "I'm a big girl, I can buy it for myself. Thank you for the thought, Daddy," she smiled at him.

"She's your problem. Little bird, Severus, come to the manor at 10 on Saturday. Swimming lessons and your horseback riding lessons," Lucius grinned between the two. "Thank you, Lucus. I cannot wait to ride my own horse. It was a little cramped last time if I recall," she smiled at him.

"Anyways. Lucius, you are welcome over anytime. I don't want you to feel as if you can't just stop by to spend time with us," Severus told him softly.

"Thank you, I appreciate that. I need to go to the Manor this afternoon. Tennyson was shod today, and I want to make sure they are up to my standards," Lucius remarked as he got up from the sofa.

"Shod, now that's a rich person's word," Y/N teased. "My horse wasn't the only one getting shod today," Lucius grinned at her.

"Oh tell me, please," she begged with a pouty lip. "Is she really pouting?" Lucius teased as he turned to Severus.

"Yes, but don't stare at it for too long. Her skills of persuasion are finely honed blades," Severus remarked playfully. "Maybe her Daddy is weak," Lucius grinned down at Severus. Y/N's hand covered her mouth playfully, "Now kiss," she teased them.

"He's teasing, clearly. Your Daddy needs to go home to check on your surprise. I mean, while we are on the topic of weakness," Severus remarked.

"Could I please take care of him quickly before he goes home? I mean, he's already here," she asked hopefully. "Perhaps that's compulsion talking," Severus offered.

Y/N looked back over to Lucius, "Perhaps not today then. I apologize for bringing it up," she admitted. "Am I allowed to kiss you goodbye?" Lucius asked with a grin. "A peck. I'll try not to claw at you," she chuckled playfully. Lucius leaned over, giving her a soft little kiss before disapparating.

"Are the cribs ready for chunky babies?" Y/N asked once they were alone. "Yes but then we are going to talk," Severus replied softly. He came over to retrieve a sleeping girl and took her upstairs with Y/N following.

When they had laid the girls down for a nap, the two went out on the terrace to relax for a bit. Y/N stretched out over Severus' lap, making herself perfectly comfortable as the veiled sun shone down on them.

"Were you really wanting to suck his cock, or did you just feel like you should? You don't have to take care of him every time he comes to see you. I'm just making sure you know that" Severus asked her.

"I enjoy taking care of both of you in that way. I know I don't have to. I want to. Perhaps it's a slight compulsion. I don't know," she replied. "I think it would've complicated it today after just having had that conversation," Severus offered softly.

"A completely valid point. I wonder at times, if I were alone, if I would always make the right decisions for myself. I enjoy having fun and find it difficult to turn down," Y/N admitted. "Fun as in sex or just in general up to no good sort of stuff?" he questioned her.

"I think I would be quite reckless in all areas to be honest. Though I wasn't well versed before I met you, I am now. I couldn't go back to not getting fucked if we broke up. I'm sorry, I know that's a lot of information," she admitted hesitantly.

"You believe there is a world where you're alive and I'm not fucking you?" Severus grinned at her. "That is the best thing I believe I have ever heard. I will hear that in my dreams tonight," she giggled as she got up and crawled into his lap.

"How could anyone fuck you without my permission, Princess? I own you, remember. No matter who or how many times we play with people, this is mine at the end of the day," he reminded her as his hand slipped forcefully between her legs.

Y/N let out a little gasp at his forceful touch, "Until my last breath," she whispered.