Princess, We're Not Ready For This

In the middle of the night, Y/N had to climb over Severus to get up when the girls fussed for their middle of the night feed. She was on her way up the stairs when she realized she had wine and needed to make bottles quickly. She used her wand to warm the bottles to the perfect temperature before going upstairs. "Do you want help?" Lucius came into the kitchen to ask softly.

"I've got it. You go back to bed. I'll be back in a few minutes," Y/N replied as she went upstairs. Y/N changed, fed, and put the girls back to sleep. On her way downstairs she realized she needed to pump quickly before getting back into bed.

She was in the living room using the hand pump when Severus came into the living room. "Do you want help?" he asked her. "Can you two not sleep without me? Goodness," she teased.

"I'm faster at this than you," Severus told her as he sat next to her, looking half asleep. He took over pumping so they could get back into bed. "I always regret drinking when it comes to this part," Y/N admitted sleepily.

"Perhaps next time, I can do the bottles and you pump so this takes less time," Severus offered. "Deal," she replied. When they were done, Severus carried the sleepy little teddy bear back to bed.

Both of the men nuzzled into her sweetly. "I am so fucking hot between you two but I am scared to take this barrier off," she remarked playfully.

"Take it off. I'm going to turn over and go back to sleep," he told her. Severus assisted in getting her teddy bear onesie off so she could cool down. All three of them went back to sleep shortly after that until the sun came up in the morning.

"Little bird, I need to shower and change. I'll bring all of us breakfast in a bit," Lucius whispered as he got up from the bed to get dressed.

"Would you do me the biggest favor?" she asked him sleepily. "Will you bring the girls to me so I can nurse them? They might be asleep but that's ok. They are usually up by now," she added.

"Of course, Princess," he replied as he continued getting dressed. Y/N sat up in the bed naked looking very disheveled, waiting for the girls to be brought to her.

Lucius came back a moment later with two bright eyed girls. Both of the girls smiled as they were handed to Y/N in the bed. "Thanks Daddy," she smiled at him as she laid back and let the girls take their nursing positions. Severus cuddled up beside the girls while they nursed.

"I'll try to wait on you Lucius but I can't keep her off me as you know," Severus teased. "The girls have ears you know," Y/N hissed at him as she playfully covered them.

"No one is getting anything this morning except for a kiss," she told both the men. Severus raised his head to smirk at Lucius, "Sure," he chuckled. "I love you both, I'll be back in a bit," Lucius grinned before disapparating.

"You really enjoy teasing him don't you?" Y/N asked him playfully. "He teases me just as much," Severus replied as he sat up, wiping his sleepy face. "Ladies when you're done, your daddy is going to change your diapers while I shower," she told them.

"How did you sleep? I mean not middle of the night routine but actually sleeping," Severus asked her. "I slept fine but I can't wear a thick onesie if I'm going to be between you two. It was like sleeping between two furnaces," she chuckled.

"I slept surprisingly well. Perhaps we have all fucked enough now that we can sleep in the same bed," Severus remarked. "What would that look like when we go back to Hogwarts?" Y/N asked him with a sigh.

"I honestly have no idea. I've already thought about how it's going to be difficult for you two to see each other when school starts. We have time to sort out the details though," he replied.

"Was I terribly mean to Lucius last night? Asking if he was weak for me, then teasing him with you," she asked curiously. "You could have gotten him to say it. You gave in too easily," Severus remarked.

"I was losing my mind from teasing him. I'll say this delicately. I cannot have people in my face like that and not take advantage of it. They are ready to be changed, she's just hitting me now," she announced.

"What a contrary little thing you are Miss Charlotte," Severus the baby as he gently pulled her away from her momma.

He used his wandless magic to retrieve the changing supplies smiling down at the now happy baby. "Well not anymore. You just needed your Papa, didn't you?" he asked her sweetly.

"I think she was mad because she wanted more," Y/N remarked. "Was she terribly angry at the bottles last night?" Severus asked as he changed the baby. "Always. If she could take it and throw it at my face, she would," she replied with a chuckle.

"She will take them without too much fuss from your grandmother and I. I've noticed it makes her terribly angry when you attempt to bottle feed her," Severus remarked as he handed her off for the happy Stevie. He took the baby and gave her good morning smooches all over her face before laying her down to change her.

"Does it bother you if I let Lucius help me with the girls? I just feel like if he's going to be here, he can be an extra set of hands," Y/N asked him.

"I appreciate you asking, but not at all. If he's around to help when I am not, that's fine. I want to always be first in line for their care though when present. I utilize his help as well. I would help Lucius quite a bit when he had Draco for the day. Cissa was very careful about who could watch him as I'm sure you understand," he replied.

"I have to ask Cissa to see pictures of Draco as a baby. I saw the one of you and him but I'm so curious. I bet he's got lots of pictures of him riding horses and doing rich people activities," she chuckled.

"Though not Malfoy level, your family is well off as well. You act as if you were a pauper," Severus teased her.

"Does my mother look like the type to let me do riding lessons or take me ocean diving? She wouldn't even swim with me at the local pool. My father taught me how to swim when I was little.

Do you want to know what I really wanted to do? There this summer camp where kids could go learn acrobatics, like circus type where you swing and land on nets. I wanted to go so bad but she refused to let me because I might get hurt. We are magical. She could have easily given me a healing potion," Y/N replied solemnly.

"Have you talked to her about these things?" Severus asked her softly. "No I haven't. Nothing can be done about it now. She knew how upset I was then," she replied. "Perhaps you could revisit the topic at some point. Do you want me to start your shower for you?" he asked softly.

"Yes Daddy," she smiled at him. She didn't need him to do it for her, but she always said yes when he offered something. It felt almost wrong to not accept his acts of service. It was like a little I love you every time he started her shower, brushed her hair, laid out her clothing. She would gladly take them all.

Y/N followed him into the bathroom, where Severus was holding Stevie. He opened the door to the shower, leaning in and starting it. When he started the water, Stevie quickly put her hand in the water as babies do.

A little bit of the water trailed to her fingers right in front of Severus' eyes. The baby pulled it towards her before giggling and letting it fall. "Uh Princess, we're not ready for this," Severus said shakily. "You've got to be fucking kidding me," Y/N sighed.