The Witch is Back

Y/N woke up several days later, in the hospital once again. Her eyes fluttered, adjusting to the bright lights overhead. She could feel as weight on her body that she would recognize anywhere. "Girls," she whispered, her hand had been placed on Stevie's back while she was napping.

A familiar voice spoke, "Princess, you had another episode. Try not to move too much," Severus spoke softly as he leaned over stroking her head. He leaned down kissing her forehead. "He told me to kill you," Y/N said in a very weak raspy voice.

"He's gone, Princess. Dr. Humphries had to do an emergency surgery on you. He successfully removed the lesion which was somehow connecting you to.. him. All of your scans have gone back to normal. Now we just need you to get healthy again," Severus told her softly. Her eyes were still very blurry, "Lucius?" she asked, trying to find him in the room.

"He's running some errands. Two very special little girls' birthday is coming up and he's making arrangements. He will be thrilled you're awake, Princess," Severus grinned at her.

"Well, at least I haven't missed their birthday. That is good news. I'm very tired.. but I feel different already.. like I am alone again inside my head," she remarked, closing her eyes sleepily.

"We also destroyed the diary he was using as some sort of halfcocked horcrux," Severus informed her as he stroked her cheeky gently. Her face turned towards his touch, kissing the palm of his hand gently.

"I want you," she whispered with a sleepy smile. "Soon, I promise," the man reassured her, tracing his thumb over her hungry lips.

Her lips parted, trying to capture his thumb to suck on it. The man knew exactly what she was doing, allowing her to suck his thumb. Her tongue twisted around it, showing him just how eager her mouth would be for him.

"We both have to calm down," Severus said in a slightly hitched breath, removing his thumb from her hungry mouth. "I love you, all of you," Y/N whispered before falling back asleep. She was awake off and on for the rest of the day until evening when she could finally rouse herself.

A handsome face was watching her carefully from the side as he held Charlotte. "I missed you, little bird," Lucius grinned at her. He reached out grasping her hand that was laying on the stiff white hospital blanket. "I'm ready to go home. I have a party to attend," Y/N grinned sleepily.

"It's going to be quite the affair. All of your favorite people are going to be there," Lucius smiled softly at her. His large hand held hers, squeezing it lightly, conveying his gratitude that she was now awake. "Are we talking like a cake and small party.. No.. How many people have been invited?" she questioned.

"Quite a few, I'm unsure of the current number. It's going to be Alice in Wonderland themed," Lucius grinned at her. Y/N slammed her eyes shut, a huge grin spread across her face, "That is the best thing I have ever heard. You have no idea how happy that makes me," she announced softly.

Little tears were forming in her eyes, falling down her cheek. "I couldn't ask for two better PopPop or LuLu. The girls are very lucky to have so many people who love them," Y/N replied. "There is going to be a.. r a b b i t," Lucius spelled it out so Charlotte couldn't understand him. "I love it," Y/N grinned sleepily.

"Little bird, try to sleep. We are going to take the girls home for a bit to burn off some energy," Lucius told her as he rose the chair, he had been sitting in. "I'll only stay here for 3 more days," she whispered before falling asleep.

Three difficult, tension filled days later, Y/N came home against her doctors will. Dr. Humphries believed she needed more time to rest in the hospital away from the girls. Alas, the mother inside her demanded to be home with her children.