Cypress Part 4

"Why does this always end in one of us begging for more?” Lucius replied after she got off of him so he wouldn't stay hard. “I don’t know. That’s just the way it is, with all of us,” she replied as she walked to the bathroom to clean herself. 

“I will never forget that sight. You walking to the bathroom after we fucked with your tanned lined ass taunting me,” Lucius growled at the end playfully. 

“Do you ever eat cum out of a pussy? Is that a thing you do?” she popped out quickly. “If I do that I’m fucking you again. Perhaps later,” he offered. 

“Understandable,” she replied from the bathroom as she cleaned herself. “Can you bring my bag to me please? I want to put something on,” she giggled from the bathroom. 

“I’m going to spank you,” Lucius teased as he brought the bag. “Scared, aren’t ya?” she teased him back when he didn’t spank her. “We need to calm down,” he replied as he watched her.

 “Do you have clothes to put on?” she chuckled. Y/N pulled up a pair of yellow and pale green floral print panties. The simple kind that a woman wears on a daily basis.

 “Had I known you had brought those I would have put those on you before you got up from the bed,” Lucius sighed. 

“Is that a thing you do on a regular basis with your partners?” she asked with a little chuckle. “No but I know you do,” Lucius smirked. “Is there any part of my sex life you don’t know about? Did he tell you we played with Pansy as well?” she asked suspiciously. 

“Of course, I knew. He said he wasnt allowed to fuck Pansy. He said you couldn’t watch him fuck another woman,” Lucius replied. “I get too possessive over what I believe is mine. He is mine. Before you ask, I am his as well. He and I will always be husband and wife,” she replied blankly. 

“I’m not trying to take you away from him. I just want to enjoy your company,” Lucius replied. Y/N let out a little chuckle as she turned to finish putting her clothes on.

 “My company.. Take me home,” she replied. “You took that the wrong way, clearly,” Lucius sneered back at her as he walked closer to where she stood. 

She looked up at Lucius unphased by his outburst. “Birds of a feather as they say,” Y/N replied as she looked into pale blue eyes.

 “What does that mean? Severus and I? In what way are we alike, little bird?” he growled at her. “Both of you have a desire  to shame a woman for her proclivities towards sex,” Y/N replied as she moved back, continuing to dress herself. 

“I wasn’t calling you a whore if that’s what you believe. You just got done telling me you are married as if I don’t know that fact. Perhaps company was not an appropriate word. I just enjoy being with you,” Lucius replied softly. 

“I apologize, I was being a stupid cunt honestly. I took that completely wrong,” she admitted. “I agree, you were being a stupid cunt. I accept your apology though. Now if you don’t mind I’m going to get dressed,” he smirked at her before he walked away. 

“Did you see the sea horse?” Y/N popped back into the cabin once she was dressed and had brushed her hair. Lucius was sitting on the bed about to put his light blue polo shirt on that accentuated his eyes.

 “I did. It was very cute. I wish we could have gotten closer to the turtle but it was skittish,” he replied as he looked up at her. 

She was standing in between his legs now assisting him in pulling the shirt over him. She fixed his collar for him while admiring his handsome face. “Skittish indeed. Here, let me fix this,” Y/N said as she used her fingers to comb through his still damp hair. 

“Your milk is getting full isn’t it? Do you want me to help you? Or just wait and go home after lunch?” he asked her. 

“I’ll just wait until we get home. Thank you though. I have to sit on your lap for you to assist me which leads to..so on and so forth,” she replied playfully. 

“Fine, I was hoping to see it but perhaps later,” he chuckled. “What is wrong with you two?” Y/N chuckled in reply as she grabbed her bag to depart.

 “I wasn’t put off by your milk at all,” Lucius recalled with a little grin. “I would hope not you were almost drinking it,” she laughed. 

Finally the two made it to the casual seaside restaurant that the captain had suggested which was only a few minutes walk. “We hold hands,” she told him playfully. “How are you going to hold everyone's hand tonight at the club?” he asked with a devilish grin.

“I guess I will walk sideways with me in the middle, you in the back,” she replied playfully. As the two were seated Lucius ordered some wine for himself and bottled water for Y/N.

 “Only rich people drink at lunch where I’m from,” Y/N said teasingly. “That may be but everyone drinks here, except for you. I understand though. Cissa refused to drink with Draco as well,” Lucius replied as he poured himself some wine. 

“Can we speak frankly?” Y/N asked Lucius as she leaned in to their small table. “Of course,” Lucius replied curiously.

 “Is this weird? What is happening here? I’m nervous to be honest. I don’t know what is happening between all of us from one day to the next,” Y/N admitted before leaning back again as if she had gotten it off her chest. 

“I think not one of us actually knows how this is going to go. Severus is enjoying this just as much as we are. You were able to go diving and he didn’t have to accompany you. He also knows you are safe with me,” Lucius replied. 

“Do you enjoy children? Honestly? If you are to come around more often, it’s just part of the deal. The girls will be there most of the time unless we are all going out. We don’t have servants or nannies to watch them. 

We just spend a lot of time together as a family. Severus and I play board games, read books, and listen to my vinyl collection. We live a very soft and quiet lifestyle I suppose. There will be times especially as the girls get older that we can’t force them down for a nap so we all can play,” Y/N replied. 

“I always wanted a girl, you know. It just didn’t happen for us. I’ll be perfectly content to spend time with all of you, of course. We will have to figure out what they will call me though,” he smirked at her. “LuLu, of course,” Y/N giggled.