Whispers Part 2

"That's quite the interesting reaction," she glared at him curiously. "You don't realize how complex the situation was. I wish more than anything we didn't have to go into this again," Severus sighed deeply.

"Well, I'll just ignore it then. Don't worry about it. Would anyone else like a cup of tea?" she asked as she got up from her seat. "Shall I figure something out for our dinner tonight? Or is that not my fucking business either?" she asked snarkily as she walked to the kitchen.

"Can we not just have fun? I know Lucius didn't come here to hear us bicker," Severus complained as he finally leaned back on the sofa. "My apologies, Lucius. I'm being a problem," she remarked casually while sitting the mugs out on the counter, each with a tea bag in it.

"I'm becoming quite used to it," Lucius remarked from the sofa. "Come suck my cock. I'll work on dinner while you work on your other Daddy," Severus told her. "I just started this kettle," she huffed. Severus turned his body, snapping his head back at her, "I didn't fucking ask. Now," he growled slowly at her.

Y/N went back over to the living room, to see he had already started touching himself through his trousers. "Eager," she grinned. "Oh, both of you," she added cheekily. She knelt on the floor, pulling her t-shirt and shorts off.

Quickly, her hand reached up, rubbing Severus through his trousers. "Daddy, get it out for me, please," she grinned up at him.

"Lick your lips for Daddy," he grinned at her as he pulled out his hardening cock from his gray sweatpants. She smiled at him flirtatiously, licking her lips as she sat back putting her hair in a ponytail for him.

She leaned down, taking him in hand and mouth quickly. A long moan of pleasure vibrated through Severus' cock as she sucked him. Lucius was watching them intently, stroking himself slowly, waiting for his own turn.

Y/N was giving it her best effort tonight, bringing the man to a trembling mess within minutes. When he could no longer help himself, he grabbed the sides of her head. He thrusted up into her mouth while she sucked him enthusiastically.

"Fuck. Princess," he groaned and grunted as he started filling her mouth with streams of hot cum. He thrusted slowly into her mouth, very conscious of how much there was. Since he hadn't cum earlier in the afternoon, it seemed as if he had extra for her this evening.

"Careful," he warned her as he pulled his cock out of her mouth. She looked him in the eyes as she swallowed his mouthful, even showing him her empty mouth afterwards. "The best. Now take care of your Daddy," he told her with a grin as he tucked himself back away.

She crawled in front of Lucius playfully climbing up his legs until she took in hand. "Do you want to enjoy yourself or cum?" she grinned at him. "I want you to enjoy yourself," he grinned at her.

"Yes, Sir," she teased playfully. It was a phrase she rarely used these days. "It would do you well to speak like that more often," Lucius informed her as he stared down into her eyes.

"I'll have to remember that" she teased as she started leaning down to wrap her lips around him. His finger roughly caught her chin, stopping her and bringing her eyes back up to his gaze.

"I insist upon it, Princess," he told her blankly. "Yes, Sir," she told him before taking his cock in her mouth finally. The taste of his big thick cock was mouthwatering this particular evening. He had been stroking himself for several minutes while he somewhat patiently waited his turn.

He lasted as long as he could before grabbing her ponytail, thrusting up into her mouth and hand. Y/N was using her mouth and hand in one swift motion, bouncing up and down his cock.

" I'm going to cum in your throat, don't fight me," Lucius warned her in a deep breathy voice as he grabbed her head. He forced her down on his length, shooting his cum in the back of her throat.

This was one of the more difficult tasks she was asked to do. It was almost impossible to not choke when they did this, which must have been part of the appeal, her struggle. "What a good girl you are," he praised her as she was finally released from his grasp to swallow properly.

"Show me," he grinned at her. She playfully shoved her tongue out at him as she grabbed his knees to rise from the floor.

"As if I had a choice," she teased. "I love you," he whispered, pulling her arm so she would lean down to kiss him. "I love you too Daddy," she smiled at him.

"Oh, you're the best," she grinned as Severus brought over mugs of tea as she started putting her clothes back on. "I feel weird," she extended her hands out in front of her.

All she could see was her hands twitching before everything went black. Her vision was consumed by green smoke and that same voice again. "There you are," it hissed from behind her in a low terrifying voice.