A Dream within a Dream, within a Dream Pt1

It felt as if, the moment she closed her eyes, she left her body again. This time she could feel the hard stone corridor floor beneath her. A feeling she would know anywhere, it must have been the dungeon floors of Hogwarts.

She realized her eyes were close, slowly she attempted opening them. Her vision was blurry, but she could see fair lit torches in the distance along with the dark damp walls of the dungeon. Pat! Pat! A set of blurry dress shoes came running over to her, the face too dark to recognize.

It was definitely a young male by the strength and speed of which he pulled her from the floor. "Up you go, Miss. Are you terribly hurt?" he asked kindly.

Her eyes studied his body as he pulled her up, a Slytherin robe but it looked almost vintage in nature. It was definitely not the same robe that was being worn currently.

Her eyes continued going up his strong neck, focusing on his Adam's apple before going to his strong chin.

Finally, she gazed upon his entire face, jet black side parted hair and almost black eyes, beautiful soft lips. He looked familiar in some way, but Y/N couldn't put her finger on where she had seen him.

(I know Tom had black hair and almost black eyes but I really liked this picture with the green eyes)

"Do I know you?" she asked the young man curiously. He grinned, "Do you like games? Let's play a game. I ask a question, you ask a question," a sly smirk formed in the corners of his mouth.

Y/N was almost mesmerized, realizing he was still holding her hands, quickly she pulled them back. "Where am I?" she asked anxiously. "Tsk! Tsk!" he hissed. "I didn't ask my question first. You aren't going to be difficult are you, darling?" the man asked her blankly.

"I'm sorry. I'm very confused right now. You look so familiar," she admitted nervously. She twisted her hands in front of her against her tweed skirt. It was the feeling of the familiar fabric against her skin that forced her gaze down. She was dolled up in a female Slytherin student uniform, along with a thick pair of white knee socks and saddle shoes.

The young man knelt down in front of her to inspect her knees better, announcing, "Oh, how terrible. Your knees are scuffed. Come back to my dorm. I will help you clean these properly, darling," he smiled up at her. "Do I have a choice?" she grinned down at the man.

"What kind of gentleman would I be if I left an injured young woman in a dark, damp, corridor past curfew?" he grinned mischievously at her. "Curfew? We better hurry," she grinned at him.

Quickly, he grabbed her and drug her through the hallway until they got to his dorm room. As soon as they were inside, he used silencio on the room. "So, no one knows I have a beautiful girl in my room," he grinned at her.

"Smart thinking. I would hate to get caught in a boy's dorm room after curfew. It wouldn't look right you know," Y/N grinned as she paced around his room. She scanned over his bookshelves quickly noting, "You love to read? I as well," she remarked before playfully sitting on the edge of the bed.

The young man reached up to a shelf, pulling down a small white box with a red cross on the top of it. He leaned down, playing the box next to her. He turned his face while he was close, "I love to read. Tell me all of your favorites," he grinned. His strong vein covered hands went to his trousers, pulling them up so he could kneel comfortably.

"Alice in Wonderland, a muggle classic," Y/N announced proudly. The young man recoiled as if he had heard something horrific. "Muggles, how horrid. I haven't read that one, I'm afraid. I love reading any magical text I can get my hands on," he grinned as he opened the box and started taking out things to clean her knees.

"May I?" he asked softly, motioning to her tweed skirt that was covering her knees. It felt like electricity as his hand traveled near her skin, "Please," she said softly.

His strong hands very gently pushed her skirt up her thighs. Y/N slammed her thighs together, signaling for him to not push it too high. "Do you think I am trying to take advantage of a beautiful young woman like yourself?" he grinned up at her cheekily.

"No, I just... Don't know you very well. Do I? I don't even know your name," she admitted nervously. "My name is Tom, of course," the young man grinned.

The name sounded so familiar, but her mind was highly clouded at the moment. She was aware of her real life, but it felt as if she were a visitor in another time. The longer she stayed there, the line started to blue more in her head.

"Is any of this real?" she asked curiously as she looked around down at her hands, twisting in her lap nervously. "You've asked the wrong question," the young man scolded her playfully as he dabbed her knees with a cleaning solution on a cotton pad.

"Is this happening in my head?" she asked softly. "Of course it is, darling but that doesn't mean it isn't real," he grinned up at her with the most perfect smile she had ever seen.

The young man was charismatic for sure, knowing when and how to say things. Everything he was saying was perfectly calculated. It reminded Y/N of someone, but she couldn't put her finger on who it was.

She couldn't currently think of anyone but herself and the young man in front of her spreading a paste on her knees before wrapping them in bandages. "Aren't these lovely? I suppose I should be thankful to have been rescued. I appreciate your help. Would it be possible to assist me to my dorm?" she asked hopefully.

"The prefects are most likely out in the common room looking for victims. I suggest you sleep here until the morning. I can wake you before breakfast," he offered softly as he closed the little metal box and rose from the floor.

When he stood up, Y/N was only a couple of feet away from his crotch, at perfect eye level. The young man shifted his trousers quickly, "Excuse me. That isn't what it looks like. My trousers got all wrinkled when I was kneeling," he chuckled playfully.

Y/N averted her eyes immediately, "If I stay here, where will you sleep?" she asked curiously. "In the bed right next to you, of course. I still need to get my own rest. Unless you prefer to sleep on the floor, which I highly doubt," he offered smugly as he hung his cloak up.

He turned around and started pulling off his sweater vest with his back to her. It pulled his tucked in dress shirt up, revealing the toned lower part of his back near his belt. His back was visibly toned on each side, leaving a little dip for his spine.

He threw the sweater vest onto a chair that was full of other discarded uniforms. His strong veiny hands reached down to his dress shirt, pulling it completely out of his trousers.

"Are you quite alright, Miss? I can hear your labored breath," he turned over his shoulder to ask her with a slight grin. "Excuse me. I didn't mean to stare. You are just eye-catching I suppose," she grinned at him.

"Undress for me, darling," Tom replied.