Islands in the Stream Part 2

A bit later, Severus reappeared in their sitting area. Lucius and Y/N had fallen asleep on the sofa, wrapped in each other's arms. "Do you two plan on eating dinner tonight or shall you sleep some more?" Severus asked the two.

"We were waiting on you, Headmaster," she replied sleepily. "You don't have to wait on me to feed yourselves," he teased them. "Let's go somewhere, please," she begged over her shoulder. An audible stomach rumble came from Y/N as she looked up at him.

"Very well, if you can get ready quickly. I don't suppose you want to go dressed as a unicorn," Severus grinned. "I missed you, Daddy," she told him as she carefully got off the couch as not to fall. The two were tangled in an old flannel throw blanket.

Y/N did a playful dance on the way to the bedroom in her unicorn outfit, as the men followed her. "What did Mrs. Weasely think of the code?" she asked curiously. Severus grinned, "She is hopeful she can crack it. You were right. Is that what you were waiting on?" he asked.

Y/N popped her head back out of the closet. "Come again, Headmaster?" she teased. "You predicted it. She married the Weasley boy," Severus sighed. "Fantastic," she replied with an ear-to-ear smile as she disappeared again.

"Do I have to wear a dress?" she asked from the closet. In unison both of the men replied, "Yes."

"A lady wears a dress in the evening when going to dinner," Lucius informed her. "Who is this lady you keep speaking of? I've never met her," Y/N teased as she pulled out a dress and some lacey panties from a drawer.

"What are the panties for?" Lucius asked curiously. He followed her into the bedroom, buttoning his own shirt sleeve. Y/N threw the dress onto the bed before removing her unicorn onesie. "We need a barrier," she replied.

"Did you two have sex while I was gone?" Severus looked between the two. "No, we napped," she replied with a roll of her eyes as she pulled the black lace panties up her legs. Her breasts jiggled perfectly as she was bent over, her hair framing her face beautifully.

"You look delicious right now my love," Lucius remarked as he watched her beautiful body move. "I couldn't agree more with that sentiment," Severus said he watched Y/N pull her dress down over her mostly naked form.

She adjusted her chest within the cups of the dress, next grabbing the side zipper. Her long wavy brown hair hung all around her torso, making it difficult to zip one handed. Severus walked over, taking the tiny zipper into his large hands and closing it the rest of the way.

"Thank you," she smiled up at him softly. A quick spray of his favorite perfume and they were ready to apparate. Lucius took them to a place that was casually elegant but was known for the amazing menu.

Once they were seated, Severus asked, "So you only napped while I was gone?" with a raised eyebrow. Y/N gave him a look of confusion and a nose scrunch, "Lucius brought me tea while I was upstairs drawing. We talked for a bit and then we both decided we wanted a nap. Well, I decided, and he agreed to lay completely still next to me," she remarked.

"Why are you so curious?" Lucius asked him with a suspicious glare. "Just asking. I'm allowed to do so. What did you talk about?" Severus replied with a grin. "Several things. I was asking him if Draco had come to terms with all of this," Y/N scowled at him.

"Ah, I see. I dare say no, but he enjoys the idea of taking on a big brother role to the girls," Severus replied. "Well, sh.. Sorry I don't know why that made my eyes tear up," Y/N admitted while using her napkin to dab her eyes. "Because that's how you think of him and it's sweet," Severus replied softly.